No more cigarettes but robot models instead

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Tankor Of Finland, May 24, 2017.

?

Which robot should i customise?

Poll closed May 25, 2017.
  1. Robot A

35.9%
  2. Robot B

7.7%
  3. Robot C

56.4%
  1. Allright, so i have decided to stop smoking. To celebrate this i will customise a robot model in the 1/144 scale. The robot will be from the various Gundam anime series. I thought i'd let you guys decide which one. So here are the options. Robot A is a Gyan https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BFhVUKEN...J-KMsshN4vS2QNp16fVlEOsBsdDACLcB/s1600/05.jpg

Robot B is Juaggu http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/1689.jpg

Robot C is a Z'gok http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/review/142/TOY-GDM-2603_01.jpg

Plz vote, the winning robot will get something like "Fuck smoking" text added on them.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 9
  2. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

I would love to see this, Robot C all the way Pink Power!

Good to hear that you will stop smoking, almost all of my grandparents died with smoking and I never met most of them sadly.
    The thing about smoking is, that you're not just harming yourself but you're also effecting the people around you, friends, family and even children you're around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. At the moment i am super nervous and my hands are shaking. I really, really, REALLY want a cigarette.

4. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

c

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Stay strong you can get through it, it's the nicotine trying to make you start smoking again. This is because your body is relying on nicotine and since you took no nicotine your body will be acting accordingly just like when you're hungry or thirsty.
    If you do something like a hobby this will keep your mind distracted, if one doesn't work try another. Good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I say Robot C, also try not to think about smoking, the more you think about it, the more you will want to smoke, try to distract yourself somehow.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Picked Robot C. My suggestion for you is to slowly wean yourself off from using cigarettes. Start doing less and less of them over time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. C seems to be favourite.

9. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Robot C

;)

10. Robot A

11. Surprisingly, Robot B has gotten more then one vote. :D

12. DuckY2

DuckY2 New Member

A is the sexiest one just make it pink like the C choise
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. Robot C is the clear choice.

14. Robot C has won! I ordered robots A and C earlier just to be on the safe side.

15. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

bump
    just want to see pink robot plz no warning

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1