Approved nilz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nikki, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    nilz
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologise. What we did that day was obviously unplanned. The reactions you saw were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never have done such a thing. I should have stopped and thought of the impact it might cause.

There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologise to anyone who was involved. I want to apologise to anyone who has been affected by my actions. But most importantly I want to apologise to you and your family.

For my friends who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. My goal with my behavior is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world live in, I don't think about anything I do. The intent is to be heartless, cruel, and malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologise. Im ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Going to assume this is for your Mass RDM ban here...
    I'll just tag @DarkShiny

3. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Hello nilz,
    after reading through this appeal I've come to a conclusion. Your words expressed so much that there was no way other than me to feel really emotional:cry: I couldn't believe what I've actually done. Since you're being this sincere I am going to reduce the ban to 4Days and 16Hours :) Thank you for appealing and hopefully, I'll see you on the servers after this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.