Denied Night's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lunar, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Night
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:435342959
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Alright so it started off with me logging off for the night and heading to bed, was looking through twitter and checked discord and Lightning messaged me saying to get back on, I didn't realize the time stamp and said that I was in bed and was about to go to sleep. I curiously check my bans and low and behold, a 2 week ban from vanilla!

The round prior, I had killed Martin Luther who had been coming from some window in mc_office, since he was marked in my kill list, I killed Martin. However near the beginning of the round, Rico was attempting to prop kill Pierogi with no succession, he had damaged me which made me kill Rico, I assumed pie was inno and marked him as innocent. So I kill Martin and yeah we didn't win.

Next round starts and I was about to rdm someone before realizing how late it was and called it a night, I had completely forgotten that Martin had reported me and just assumed that my kill was valid.

tl;dr Rico tried to kill pie, I killed rico and marked pie as inno, Martin and some other was marked as kill and I got reported and left.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Rico as the person I killed and who started this
    @[MZK]Lightning [who i cant tag on mobile wtf] as the person who banned me.

(no video recording but someone probably has one somewhere)​

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

3. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

I can confirm I was trying to prop kill.

4. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Hello @Night

As you know, I just banned you from the Vanilla Server for RDM and Leave (2nd).

Here we see the Report against you, your Response to it, and the Leave message:
    [​IMG]

I ran your response by @Jabba the Slut because it confused me and we both came to an agreement that you had KOS'd Luther on Sus.

Because of this I hailed you on discord and gave you until about halfway through round 3 on the succeeding map (67th Way) to rejoin before slapping you with the ban hammer.

I will also need to call attention to the following excerpt from your successful appeal of your RDM and Leave (1st) ban issued by @Kythol on 10/3:

Notice how it is similar to this quote from earlier in this thread:

In both scenarios you admit some kind of fault in the matter because you "forgot" that you were reported.

I'd like to remind you that there is a rather obvious banner at the top-center of your screen when you are reported, or have slays left to serve. So, in my opinion, it is very difficult to "forget" that you're reported.

Given that the ban for RDM and Leave 1st happened less than 2 months ago, I would think that Kythol's lesson would still be fresh in your mind:

In this case, Kythol's premonition has become a reality.

This ban appeal is Denied. However, the ban is local, so please feel free to play on our other servers in the interim.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.