New Tag thing

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Spreadsheet, Nov 5, 2020.

Tags:
?

Should we add this feature ?

1. yay

37.5%
  2. nay

62.5%
  1. Thing.png

I want to have the trustworthy tag , so i can know who to somewhat trust ( I only use the friend tag when the person is 100 % proven )

What's yalls opinion on this ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Lmao the fact you got indy marked kill is great

yeah this could be nice

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Kind of redundant. If the person is trustworthy and you don't mark them friendly because they're not proven... how are they trustworthy at all? This is a game where you should only trust people you are 100% certain is innocent. If you don't know someone's role, you can't straight up trust them. What exactly do you define as trustworthy?

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Do you really actively use all 5 tags? suspect and avoid are kinda the same, I'd just repurpose one of those

5. People who didn't shoot me when they had the chance multiple times , people who call sus or kos on T s , sticks with the crowd , isn't near suspicious places( hidden sniper spots , next to T traps ) etc

6. I use SUSPECT for suspicious people , AVOID for rdmers

7. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

am i the only one who doesn’t use this at all

8. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I never use suspect or avoid its either friendly or kill and sometimes missing

9. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If you have a second screen, then when you play you should use your second screen for a SPREADSHEET :p:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

I use avoid, never suspect. Idunno, just mark them suspect if u trust them but not proven and pretend it says trustworthy :shrug:

11. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I use Avoid to mark people who I see do a Traitorous Act, but I don't feel the need to kill them in the moment. Like if it's being delayed later, then I'll kill the Avoid people.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I mark kill for known traitors
    suspect for people who make KOSes (if I'm playing seriously, people who I'm going to rdm if they delay if I'm not)
    missing for pit people

Don't see it being worth the effort adding the extra bit, just be a bit more organized with it

13. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

I mainly only ever use sus/avoid to mark people who called a kos. I mark kill on who they called it on then if the marked person was actually innocent I can easily check who initially called it. I rarely use missing. Trustworthy could be kind of cool, and I could see myself semi using it, but I only ever trust really fully confirmed people.

14. TragicMagic

TragicMagic Active Member

As others have said, it's pretty stupid in this game to trust people that aren't fully confirmed. And if they were fully confirmed, you'd just use friend.

I personally wouldn't use trustworthy at all.

15. Yellow

Yellow VIP

Tbh, I don't really use these tags. I normally remember the 3 proven people and the 2 kos'd people. If it isn't to much effort sure add this but it's not really needed. I would use it if you could have your own custom tags.

so you could have for example:

Activated trap - Threw a grenade - Kos'd an innocent - Proven