New Skins For Crowbars

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Bacon Bombs, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I think there should be buyable skins in the point shop for crowbars. I have seen on different servers Light Sabers for example or Swords and many others.
    Edit: this is not like @Torpoon s suggestion to get new crowbars like swords that do more damage but take more time to swing

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

I hated that on other servers and thought it was extremely dumb and would hate to see it here -1

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I don't like the idea of something big or flashy that will distract serious players. Maybe a reskin to an ax or a short sword, things about the same size, shape, and dull colored like the crowbar would be cool to add. Just as something for the people who already have everything

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Given that players can find/create their own crowbar skins just as easily, this isn't needed. -juan

6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Please no the skins will just add to the server download time and is quite useless.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You can find reskins on the gmod workshop on steam. Options aren't very diverse though.

8. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

It would be cool if you can apply already available CSS textures on crowbars, like CSGO knife skins. It's basically still a crowbar, but, say, painted with blood splatters, or wood/dirt/metal gunshot textures. Maybe add in the classic purple-and-black error texture for fun. It would take 0 more downloads since CSS textures are already available. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether this is even possible, or even worth it. After all, the crowbar is just a thin stick of metal that isn't even used that much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

you can already get skins off the workshop.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

As a staff member I have already seen problems with people holding out crowbars while others think its a harpoon; if you add more skins to the crowbar players will be confused on whether it is a T weapon or not, leading to more RDM. As suggested by others, just download your own skin if you dont like how the crowbar looks.

11. @ant. @Bork @Alpha Wolfy They cant shoot you because they thing its a T weapon because it literly shows the model in the shop for the crowbar and its fun to buy a model and show other people with a custom animation and sound i think it will be fun and diverse

• Old Old x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

ant., Jun 19, 2015
    ant., Jun 19, 2015
    ant., Jun 19, 2015
    ant., Jun 19, 2015

ok... just do as it says, and get it off of steam workshop, its been nearly 2 years since someone posted on here, this is really a useless grave dig, responding to people from 2 years ago...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lol sorry i thought this was on my post it was same subject

• Dumb Dumb x 4