Rejected New rule suggestion regarding innocents committing traitorous acts. "Mistake Accountability"

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Apherix, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apherix

Apherix VIP

This new rule can be called Mistake Accountability.

Explanation A:
    If you're an innocent terrorist and commit a traitorous act that gets you killed by another innocent terrorist and that leads to them getting killed by another innocent terrorist or a detective, you can be slain.

Explanation B:
    1. Be an Innocent Terrorist and commit a Traitorous Act.
    2. Get killed by another Innocent Terrorist for thinking you're a Traitor.
    3. That Innocent Terrorist is killed by another Innocent Terrorist/Detective.
    4. You are Slain for Mistake Accountability.

Example:
    You, an Innocent Terrorist, are holding a Traitor Weapon, a Traitorous Act, and get killed by another Innocent Terrorist. Next, a Detective gets DNA off of your body, leading to them killing the Innocent Terrorist that killed You. Then, that Innocent Terrorist can then report you for Mistake Accountability and you can be slain for doing so.

Solution:
    Get slain for Mistake Accountability.

Let me know what you think!

EDIT!

This applies only to incidents where your actions lead to the death of another innocent.

If you commit a Traitorous Act as an Inno and are KOS'd for it and they kill you, then that's usually the end of it. However, let's say that an unaware Detective grabs DNA off of your body and kills the guy that killed you. Then you'd be responsible for his death by the unaware guy. It basically reinforces that you all play the game a little more carefully and consider your actions as an innocent. This is really only punishing those who do not know how to play and those who RDM!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    • Dumb x 17
    • Dislike x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Funny x 1
  2. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

-1, i dont wanna get slain for showing off my humongous harpoon :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Sometimes people don't realise they're doing t acts, plus this is indirectly slaying for t acts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mapled

Mapled VIP

If you get killed for performing a traitorous act, then the person that killed you has also commited one. Perfectly good reason to be killed so shouldn't result in a slay for the first person.

5. Apherix

Apherix VIP

You aren't going to be slain for simply having the harpoon. It would be you getting another person killed because of you doing something you shouldn't be doing in the first place.

6. Apherix

Apherix VIP

Then it continues to be an cycle of innocents killing innocents. No one truly knows who the Traitors are so this is really just reinforcing the rules to not commit traitorous acts as an innocent.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

What if I miss all the bullets in my magazine and have only a harpoon left from a T I killed before and I'm trying to kill a Traitor with it then an Innocent comes and kills me before I throw it at the traitor. Now a Detective kills that innocent after he gets DNA off my body. Should I be slain for having my harpoon out trying to kill a T in a fast and smart way?
    Too many situations like these can happen big -1 for this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Apherix

Apherix VIP

If people do not realize they are committing traitorous acts, then they need to learn the rules a little more or get slain for doing things the wrong way. This is a very specific slaying for this specific kind of wrongdoing to other innocents and I'm sure other traitorous acts committed are considered RDM.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  9. Mapled

Mapled VIP

This will restrict many play styles, including t baiting for example. If someone killed me for T baiting they won't get slain, which they shouldn't. But if they get killed then that means I should be slain?

10. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

I mean rather than not knowing what they're doing are T acts, passing an UnID body without seeing it for example.

11. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

why would I be responsible for the actions of another user?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Apherix

Apherix VIP

Having any Traitor Weapon in your possession is still considered a Traitorous Act if you have it equipped and visible to others. You are responsible to whatever happens to you when you pick it up.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Mapled

Mapled VIP

Yes it is a traitorous act, but it should never be slayable. I'm sorry but this restricts gameplay too much.

14. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Which is why I'm not mad at the innocent that killed me thats fine. However me getting slain cause he died? Lol no way Jose.

15. Timo654

So, if I kill someone, then someone kills me for it and then someone else kills HIM for it, I get slain?

What if I shoot at a traitor, doing a traitorous act (shooting at another player), will I get slain for killing/attempting to kill a traitor then?

16. Apherix

Apherix VIP

You are responsible for your own death and the death of whoever kills you from you committing a Traitorous Act as an innocent.

17. Timo654

So, basically making traitorous acts slayable?

If I pass an unidentified body which I don't see myself, someone kills me, then someone comes around the corner and just saw him kill me, kills that dude who killed me, I get slain? Just for passing unidentified body?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Apherix

Apherix VIP

That is the price you pay for making the mistake of playing wrong. You ruin their innocent round, however important they may see it.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  19. Mapled

Mapled VIP

Lol what. I'm not playing wrong if I happen to miss an unided body.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Apherix

Apherix VIP

You would be directly responsible for getting your inno buddy killed, any further repercussions from this will only result in a single slay as it may cause a chain reaction of innos killing innos.

This only applies to innos doing traitorous acts that get other innos killed if they kill you.

That second part you are talking about has nothing to do with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.