Rejected New Rank/Change to MVP

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Carned, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I'll start by saying this a very low chance of this happening but support might help.

I'm suggesting either making a TTT rank that allows for access to the Elite content on TTT only or allow MVP to access Elite content as a yearly thing.

I'f you're like myself you have very little/no interest in Minecraft or TTT then purchasing Legendary seems like a waste. Furthermore the MVP being the top rank on the TTT servers but not having access to all the content is bizarre to me.

Not really sure on how this is going to be received but i'd like to either see a new rank that gives access to everything on one server or make MVP that.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

+1 even though I would still never purchase

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Sums my thoughts up nicely.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

While I can see the reasoning behind this suggestion, I can also see some problems with it as well. This is my thought on the suggestion you're bringing up.

--> If we allowed the MVP rank to have the same access tier 4 bonuses in TTT as the Elites/Legendaries did, then essentially there would be zero incentive to get the other respective global tiers unless there are financial issues preventing those individuals from getting MVP. I feel that the extra tier meant for Elites/Legendaries were meant to be a way for people who are very dedicated to their specific game type of choice to get access to those bonuses while also potentially expanding their interest to the other game types as well (MC and/or DR). If it fits them, then they have access to the bonuses for that game type as well as their preferred one as well. If not, then that's unfortunate, but not everything will work the way its expected.

--> While I would like to see a new rank pertaining to dedicated players who prefer to stick to TTT over DR or MC, I'm also kinda adverse to it as well for the statement I mentioned earlier. So let's just say I'm pretty neutral about the whole debate. If it does come, then I'm happy. Otherwise, I'm still content with what is available to the players.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Carned

I disagree, I feel this rank is for those who want to play across all the servers. Plus it makes MVP redundant if they don't get everything.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. ZeRo

I mean, it's basically a year subscription to VIP+ without having to pay $10 a month 12 times a year with a $20 discount. Not exactly redundant when you look at the overall value as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Carned

True, i suppose, I dont mind paying more for a rank that gives me everything on TTT is what i am suggesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ZeRo

As I stated previously in my post, I'm also not against it as well. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

How much would you be willing to pay for a rank that gives you elite content in ttt?

11. Carned

Fuck knows tbh, if its reasonable for year then idk.

12. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Huge +1

I might even consider buying it if this suggestion goes through.

13. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I understand elites for the other servers to but they should get some benifit not just make it useless on ttt so i'm neutral.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Maybe make a $150 rank for this and call it MVP+

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

+1 even though I will never donate that kind of amount.
    Supporter/VIP/VIP+/MVP
    $10/$20/$10(mth)/$100(year)

basically MVP is just saving $20 for a year of VIP+. nothing really special in MVP.
    what Carned suggested is good. since people who are dedicated to buy MVP, they deserve to get Tier 4 locally (not globally).
    I think the global package can be considered as a 3 in 1 package (deathrun/ttt/minecraft)
    while platinum from deathrun for tier 4.
    and obsidian from minecraft for tier 4.

I'm kinda sleepy now. After a long headache work. so if I have grammar/spelling error on top, just forgive me on that.

16. Carned

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Carned

Going to basically suggest MVP+ now, a year long Elite on TTT only.

$125-$150

The colour that mango said which i can't find cause im dumb

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

I would be willing to pay extra for tier 4 items for TTT only. +1

19. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

If your making a tier 4 for 1 year, you ought to make a tier 4 for a month.

Also that color is #9999ff

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Carned

Good point.

$15 a month i guess, maybe MVP+ would need a uhh new name...

Or we could just make VIP+ and MVP this and increase the price respectively?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.