New Logo Contest!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Highwon, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Warning: Read the whole thread before posting.

SeriousTTT has upgraded the forums! But with this new forum comes new logo requirements. Our new forum will bring a higher quality forum experience to members, one of the highlights of a forum is it's design, and consequently it's logo. The logo we are currently using is a temporary one.

We offer you the opportunity to partake in the creation of a new logo for our new forum.

Your reward for winning is seeing your logo used as our official logo! Just kidding, although it'd be enough of a reward to see your logo on our forum header, we will offer a point reward to the winner.

Reward Amount: 10,000 points + $10 donator rank
    5,000 points proudly donated by LinkTheDinosaur
    $10 proudly donated by Zikeji

How It Works:
    You design a logo, you post it on the thread using the form, and at the end date the submissions will be evaluated by some of the staff. At this point submissions will be ruled out and the left over submissions will be placed in a public voting thread Saturday morning, where the rest of the community will get the opportunity to vote on which logo they like the best.

Submission End Date: Saturday the 29th at 3PM Pacific Daylight Time(GMT-7)

Suggestions:
    You can be as creative as you want! But we want to let you know some suggestions that will significantly help. We're gearing toward a Minimalistic logo. We want to use vector art as our logo, this way it can be scaled for other uses, losslessly. Using Adobe Illustrator to create the logo is a big plus, but that's not the deciding factor. All submissions moving will be converted to vector art at the end of the contest if they aren't already. Other then this, be creative!

Helpful: Try using Google Chrome's inspect element to get an idea on how your logo will look on the forum (or Firefox dev tools).

Logo Requirements:
    • Height: 70px
    • Width: minimum 180px, maximum 310px
    • Text: The text must be "SeriousTTT" in some form, it may not contain any other text.

Once you've completed your artwork, submit it to this thread using the following form:
    Code:
    [b]Image[/b]
    [img](image url)[/img]

[b]Comments: (any comments you have on your submission)[/b]

Contest Rules:
    • One submission post per user. If you've updated your concept or added a new variation/version, edit your existing post.
    • No posting on this thread with anything but a submission. If you want to critique a concept, PM that user or post it in this designated topic.
    • Serious entries only, anything that doesn't meet the basic guidelines will be removed from the thread and the submitter notified of it's removal.
    • Any replies that aren't a submission or don't meet the basic guidelines may be counted as spam, be careful.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

Well here is me first attempt. Please leave feedback!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Frag

Frag Click Click ` BOOM! VIP

I really like breaks and Catmans, but I went ahead and made one for the heck of it. I use to be into Photoshop and stuff like that, but I don't have the programs on this pc so I had to use Gimp. I tried to make it simple with and give it a more garrys mod touch by adding the two terrorist aiming at each other.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Image:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Other Colors:
    [​IMG] Requested by LinkTheDinosaur
    [​IMG] Requested by Event Horizon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Requested by PopStar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Comments: If a certain variation of my logo wins i will change the color desired to the one needed
    ALSO IF I WIN. DO NOT GIVE ME THE $10 Rank. I WILL DO A GIVEAWAY FOR IT :) I WANT TEH POINTS THO

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

SeriousTTT logo.jpg
    I can fully change this if need be. Just putting my idea out

• Like Like x 1
  6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Comments:I Figured i would give it a shot, i think the Background can be changed very easily if need be so yea!! :D

Edit, added the second one

If i Win give the Donor rank to our Khangirey

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  7. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

[​IMG]

Comments: Not my best, but I thought I might as well give it a shot.

8. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Boop. Boop. Boop. Boob.

[​IMG]

It's lost some minor details and resolution thanks to imgur's compression but it should still suffice for itself. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

edit: Here's another version with white, and a different pixillation on the outer-circle. Just wanted to experiment without the brown, tell me whatcha' think.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  9. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

@pages I like your enthusiasm, but please take note of the height and width requirements in OP.

10. linus

linus VIP

Figured id enter for the chance, even though I am sure Break is going to win.
    [​IMG]

11. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

SeriousTTT logo green.jpg
    I remade it in green to match the font of the page

12. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

I know I am breaking the rules by doing this but it needs to be done since apparently nobody read it...

Contest Rules:
    • One submission post per user. If you've updated your concept or added a new variation/version, edit your existing post.
    • No posting on this thread with anything but a submission. If you want to critique a concept, PM that user or post it in this designated topic.
    • Serious entries only, anything that doesn't meet the basic guidelines will be removed from the thread and the submitter notified of it's removal.
    • Any replies that aren't a submission or don't meet the basic guidelines may be counted as spam, be careful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    (Didnt screenshot it correctly so im sending the file so that someone could fix it for me :) )

Attached Files:

• TTT.png
      TTT.png
      File size:
      7.4 KB
      Views:
  14. Zikeji

seriouslogo.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. Zikeji

Sorry about the delay guys!
    I've been waiting on one more entry from BreakCustoms before starting the poll. But here's another concept from myself meanwhile:
    [​IMG]

Entry period officially ends tonight at midnight.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Will do my entry today.. Don't worry

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.