Rejected New Fun Round Rule

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by [MZK]Lightning, Jan 2, 2021.

?

Would you like to see this suggestion become a rule?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. No Opinion

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

I would like to suggest that the following phrase added to the rules that are displayed during fun rounds that are not Team Deathmatch:

"No Teaming Allowed. Doing so will result in a slay for all involved."

I ask because I've run into situations where people have clearly agreed in VC to team up with others in order to eliminate the other players and therefore increase their chances of getting fun round wins. (or at least more points for kills)

I believe that this is not fair play because these fun rounds (such as One in the Chamber, Bomb Rush, ect.) are predicated on best individual performance winning the round, and not whoever has the most friends to team with.

I'd also like to see points earned by teaming confiscated from the offending parties, but that might be seen as a stretch.

Hopefully the general public will agree with me, and this rule can be added.

@Highwon
    @Jabba the Slut
    @Lordy Claus

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

It's called a fun round not a boring round

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Not that it’s even likely to happen every free for all fun round, but people have been teaming for literal years. I think it would be a bit of a slap in the face to enforce a rule like this now.

Also, at least from a staff member and player interaction standpoint, I feel like slaying during fun rounds that are already naturally short and limited, would just mess with the vibe of the server and just create unnecessary drama in-game.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Aye it's always happened and it's harmless, anyone can make a pact with others, don't need to be friends

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

nvm what i said hear lol but slightly enforce it

6. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Nah, it's cool to team with people, unless it is team deathmatch and you are teaming with someone from opposite team. I always team with @ErgonTV and who is to say you are not allowed to team with someone too? This is simply something that doesn't add toxicity to gameplay and is a lot of fun, so I have to disagree with the suggestion.

7. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

I think some amount of toxicity should be acceptable during fun rounds, as long as it isn't delaying the round

8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Teaming during fun rounds has always been widely accepted as long as when it comes down to them being the last players they don’t delay

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

-1 it's a funrounds. Let me team and have a fun fight at the end with my amigos or if I'm in a terrible spot and getting shot at by 5 ppl.

10. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Yeah yeah, we always say that we spare each other on fun rounds, and then kill each other once its just the two of us, though we never got to that point xd

11. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

I pretty much agree with what everyone is saying thus far however I have one more thing to say, there are situations this is just hard to enforce. Say you’re in headshot wars on motel, you walk down the stairs to see two folks shooting each other, if you join in and start shooting someone it’s gonna look like teaming at first glance. Also slays during a fun round are kinda dumb imo, and I just see this leading to more toxicity or a situation like we saw in preowned oyster’s appeal

12. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

No. I'd like to suggest to you that you stop looking for a way to punish people during a Fun Round.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.