Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Pacifist, Aug 6, 2019.
letting innocents into the traitor room on purpose should be considered metagaming
1. I am not sure setting a hard limit is a good thing. Would it be better to say "Spam is any message sent by any means more than once with the intention of flooding chat"?
2. Yeah I just removed that part. Thinking about it made me realize that it really doesn't convey any useful information to the player, and any information it does convey can easily be abused. "I can ban evade while a moderator is online as they can't ban me" would surely come up in a report, even if it is really dumb.
3. Right. Please don't post pictures of your taint though.
4. Ah yes this is very good suggestion. I'll add it.
5. Yeah. Intention is important when it comes to metagaming. That has been fixed.
Intention matters. If you intend for your T buddies to be killed, then yes it would be meta gaming. If you intend for them to kill each other, then no it would not be considered metagaming.
Uhm so having a spray depicting the Grim reaper holding a bloody scythe can be considered gore?
We mean more realistic interpretations of blood and gore. A drawing or an animated picture of the Grim reaper holding a bloody scythe would likely be fine (TTT has blood in it, after all). I say likely as this is all down to interpretation and context.
thank you kanye very cool
You guys might be familiar with the rule that states that you cannot kill someone for entering a traitor room as long as they're not in it. Is there anything we could do to maybe update this rule?
Here's why: let's say player x goes right in the direction of a traitor room and opens the door while player y is waiting for him right on the other side of that door. If player y kills player x, he'll get slain. If he doesn't, player x will be able to kill him before he even enters the traitor room. The thing is, wouldn't it be common sense in that case to kill player x? Heck, the guy is not going to do a sharp turn right before the entrance of the traitor room.
Except for b5 because that's an instakill
Shaka, when the walls fell.
But they may decide that they aren't going to enter the T room. Being near the T room is not enough to kill, they have to be in the T room or at the very least in the doorway itself. I see no reason to change this.
Is it just me or is the part about killing afk at overtime missing?
Going to ignore my question or did I miss the response?
I wasn't ignoring you. I just missed your post. If the slurs are targeted than yes, that would be harassment. If they are not targeted than obviously we wouldn't do anything. Nothing has changed in that regard.
So a detective and attempt to rdm you, miss his shots cause he sucks, then I can get slain for rdming the detective if he never calls a kos? Doesn't make sense to me.
what I've been told
Wow this blatant favoritism...
@Rice and Chicken Won't need to be carried though, he is the carry.
Hes carrying them, so he’s automatically KoS
Where is the Xpro loophole®? There should be a note somewhere to always include an Xpro loophole® from previous leads. Thanks.
This ruling should be added somewhere within these rules. I don't think they currently are unless I'm blind