Nerf The Hidden

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Zye, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Zye

Zye VIP

The hidden is a very unfair fun round. The hidden is overpowered.

To Balance the hidden role I'd suggest:
    - Make the hidden slower. The hitboxes are already messed up, when you make a person 10x faster you could only wish to hit them.
    - Lower his health. It's already hard to hit him, landing a shot should be rewarding like killing it, not just doing some itty pitty damage and feel salty about it later on
    - Make it only one hidden at a time. 1 is already hard enough to kill, why have 2 or 3 then?
    - Buff the ammo on guns. Make it infinite or a large number.

While some might come with the argument "It's only 3 hidden against 30 people" there is always about 15-20 people who dont know how to play the game mode and die instantly, only half the server will do an effort in killing the hidden. And those people are incredibly underpowered. I've played around 5-7 hidden fun rounds and not even once has the innos won.

• Disagree Disagree x 9
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

The hidden is fine, very few hidden actually win since everyone will camp in an area with one door and shoot as soon as the door opens.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Zye

Zye VIP

I dont agree to that. The hidden can camp the door, stand by the side and open it frequently until the whole room is out of ammo and then it's over for about 5 people. I have been there while it happens. The hidden is too fast when he gets inside the room too

4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Or you know, they can buy a frag and run out with it cooked in their hands. Especially that the frag doesn't kill you and your mates when it explodes.

5. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Also as @Noctorious said, the hidden are already in a disadvantage, 3 against 33 people (Implying it's full) is a pretty tough time for them, especially that half of the time they don't know they can leap or use an incendiary. If you are having trouble hitting a hidden, find a long hallway with a door on the end of it 9or close youeself in a room), get yourself hk sl8, a frag and a pistol of your choice (sauer prefferably). and as soon as you see the door open, spam the hk at the head level while moving horizontaly to cover as much space as possible with your bullets. If you are hiding in a room and the hidden keeps closing and opening it, cook a nade and when it's almost done, go out and blow the fucker up.

Simple as that.

6. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

I'm going to be disagreeing with this suggestion. The Hidden is meant to be an extremely overpowered entity. The thrill and excitement that is brought about by a successful kill onto a hidden plays an enormous role in making the round what it's meant to be: a Fun Round. Devaluing this would lessen the experience, in my eyes.

7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Basically. Nerfing him would make it too hard for the hidden to kill 30 people.

If 15-20 people die by the hidden because they're new, that's fine. They'll know for next time.

They're also most likely the 15-20 people to die during HS wars, TDM, and gun game too.

If that's the case, let's nerf those game modes.

Lastly, camp in an area where the hidden has issues getting you. I've won so many games as innocent when playing this game mode by going to the nether in MC_B5.

8. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

I think its fine as it is. If you set up a good base then you take care of him in no time.
    But thats the goal for the Inno's, set up a good base, that isnt always easy so thats the challenge.

9. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

Are you trying to balance a gimmick round, it's a "fun round" not a competitive round
    -1 on these balances there is no need to change something which is just for shits and giggles

Also you're trying to get buffs done to humans where they have infinite ammo are you crazy? What would be the point of the round people holding i.e Tommy Guns in front of a door, real intense gameplay!