Nerf Ak

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Dragunova, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

It has been said before so this is just a reminder that many ppl would love to see the weapon that can outdamage every other weapon on the server be nerfed.
    Just decrease its fire rate, and you can even increase its accuarcy if you like it.
    Just stop letting this weapon destroy whoever the user wants for no drawbacks.
    It outshines shotgun at close range, cuz its easier to use, can kill way more players than any weapon in the same ammount of time, its accuarcy is also surprisingly good.
    It gives more than 2 players no time to react if shoot from a surprise attack. ( by that i mean you won't even turn around before you're both dead, not even talking about shooting the gun)

As i said, this is just a reminder, so you don't forget that ppl still see this weapon as broken.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The AK is honestly fine. Other weapons just need to be better to be able to stand a fair chance against it.

Remember, at long ranges it's awful and it has terrible recoil. It's also loud as hell.

Instead of nerfing the AK, we need to see what other weapons are its contemporaries and make those better.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Problem with ak is that its not terrible at long ranges. It's not as good as when you shoot it from close to medium range but its still decent.
    Thing is that this gun gives no chance to fight back. You could be going with 2 innocents and get destroyed with 6 bullets if someone has perfect aim or couple more if they don't.
    Buffing other weapons would just make it so there would be more ak-like weapon, which i personally dislike the idea off

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Against snipers it barely stands a chance. Many semi-auto weapons are also really good against AK at long range too. It's a situational thing.

You can usually dance around to the sides since the most danger to the AK is being directly in front. Learn to bunnyhop side to side and circle around your opponent.

This isn't what I'm saying. I'm saying a lot of weapons pale in comparison because they don't do their intended job the way the AK does. The AK is a quick spray, high damage and close range weapon. Of that role, it handles it perfectly. Other close range, quick spray and high damage weapons don't, nor do the other weapons that have different uses.

Like, take the FG42 for example or the Tommy Gun. They're designed to do the exact same thing yet their damage is awful. Even for the amount of bullets the Tommy Gun has such weak body damage that you may as well let off a party popper and tell the world you had a firework.

5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I've literally killed ak users so many times up close with a huge @Silent Rebel

• Old Old x 1
  6. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

no idea what you're talking about homie sorry didn't happen :/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

I shoudl've specified, my bad. I was talking only about vanilla :p

8. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

I've killed many afks and 1 hp players with a crowbar 2. It dosen't make thier weapons bad, or worse than my crowbar yes?

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

+1 based

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Ak's are nothing vs Rifle/Deagle

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

So the AK is overpowered, I will say that. It’s overpowered to users who know how to use it and when to take fights. It can easily be countered but nonetheless it’s TTK is just too fast. With only needing 2 shots to kill a player it’s incredibly strong in the right hands.

Instead of nerfing the damage, I propose increasing the recoil and making the AK have more spread. The recoil is going to be easily predicted but the spread will always be random. It’ll make the fun feel a bit less powerful and force players to use the gun wisely rather than being able to spray the gun and get 4 kills.

13. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

how about

no

if any gun actually needs a nerf, it's the galil, since it's just as good with much less recoil

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

stfu your opinion was stated for the 1000th time.
    thread closed
    //

15. I found a easy solution for the ak problem

just remove it lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

nigga are you fr? the ak already has insane recoil

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  17. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

lets maximize the recoil, so every shot will make you point straight up

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

19. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Rude.

20. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

I just don't want players with ak to have the abbility to kill 3 players instantly without them having time to respond. Ak is the only gun in the game that can do that.
    I don't really care what they nerf about ak, just stop it from being so darn powerful.