Denied mysteriousglitch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mysteriousglitch, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    mysteriousglitch
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:27293908
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was karma banned, I know it's a one hour ban but in all seriousness I didn't kill anyone but one inno who was not near or next to others. He was chasing me with an explosive barrel completely legitimate to do so. It was on life the roof. The only thing I can think of, some people were screwing around with barrels around the start of the round after map change. Karma should have been reset, and I shouldn't have been affected by a karma ban of such. So in short, I'm honestly thinking I am a victim of a system glitch and again I know it's an hour ban but if anyone could get on and lift it or at least have someone investigate why the heck it even banned me for such and hopefully fix said glitch...​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No I don't have evidence for I was kicked out of the server -.-​

2. mysteriousglitch

meh time is already almost up, if anyone @Highwon or any devs if any could look into why it randomly pins explosions of barrels and try to stop that it would help. I've watched people get slaying especially on richmond I think it is with the barrel trap. Again I only killed one inno one a start of new map, karma should have been reset and that's the only thing I can think of is two people messing with barrels and it got pinned on me. Also, hopefully it could be voided off my profile that I was karma'd for no reason if at all possible...

3. mysteriousglitch

well karma ban is up this was more to bring light to a glitch that has been going on for ages and it's not being taught to staff thus resulting in unjust slays, as well as in my case a karma ban that shouldn't have been issued, this can be closed my apologies for any inconveniences.

4. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

in the future please know we don’t allow appeals for karma bans...also props are incredibly weird with assigning damage to certain people sometimes so somehow it could’ve been pinned to you.

ill just deny this since it’s already expired...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.