Denied Mystaldi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mystaldi, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystaldi

Mystaldi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mystaldi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:39581064
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Really don't care either way at this point, but the entire situation was absolutely ridiculous. I was banned 5 days for mass RDM after Pierogi (innocent) shot an explosive barrel I was moving which ended up killing two people. Had I been asked to put down the barrel I would have immediately complied, not that it would have mattered considering there were two other explosive barrels next to the group.

What is absolutely awe inspiring to me is that not only was I banned without warning while answering the report for this, but the fact that this complete mess up was pinned on me despite the fact that I did not damage anyone. Pierogi shot the barrel I was moving, then shot me for carrying, the only person that did ANY damaging here was Pierogi, the admin who banned me. Had a traitor shot the barrel while I was moving it nobody would have batted an eye. The only thing I'm guilty of is traitor baiting, which last I checked isn't worth a week ban - there is no way I could have been in control of some rando inno shooting the barrel through the group of people.

Whether you keep the ban or not, this is absolutely ridiculous, and pretty much what I've come to expect from this community anymore. Pierogi, for the love of god get better aim, or give a warning before shooting at someone with an explosive barrel, this is entirely on you lmao.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Hi I banned you, please give me time to compile evidence that led to your ban

3. Mystaldi

Mystaldi New Member

Just like you gave me time to answer that report in game. ;)

4. j3kawesome

I banned you early because you had already responded to the other report that was made about it - I will get to this tomorrow morning for you

5. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

He did give you time to respond:
    upload_2021-4-21_0-19-37.png

You were carrying an explosive barrel towards people. In the process of trying to kill you for this, I overaimed on one of my shots and hit your barrel by accident: https://streamable.com/fpbgqm

The extended rules have this to say:
    I'll leave the rest of the report to @j3kawesome, but this whole situation would've been avoided if you didn't bring an explosive prop into a group of people.

6. Mystaldi

Mystaldi New Member

So then why bother reporting me again if you were just going to ban me anyways lmao, this is a complete joke. There is no evidence because there are no logs, the only logs you will see is Pierogi blowing everyone up, that's all there is to it. If you can't explain to me why it's my fault HE shot the barrel in the middle of a group of people, then I shouldn't be banned.

Edit: I guess it went through as soon as you banned me. So what you're telling me is if somebody is carrying a barrel in a group of people I can shoot it and kill everyone while being totally justified as long as I claim my aim is as horrible as yours is.

7. Mystaldi

Mystaldi New Member

That's actually hilarious lmao. I'm not going to waste any more of my time with this because it's clear your minds are made up. In the video though someone entirely different threw the barrel at the group of people it looks like, I just picked it up and held where it landed pretty much. Keep the ban, apologies for being frustrated but this is pretty silly and not at all how I wanted to spend the last 30 minutes of my evening.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  8. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

Just posting this here since it's related to your appeal - there's no reason to be leaving stuff like this on my Steam profile.
    upload_2021-4-21_4-18-11.png

9. Mystaldi

Mystaldi New Member

I mean, you got me banned, I'd say that's enough reason.

10. j3kawesome

Alright I can get into this now,
    The rule that you broke is found within our extended rules here
    As you can see in the POV from Pierogi he was very much trying to AVOID the barrel by hitting a headshot by you, but he ended up hitting the barrel in crossfire
    This crossfire led to this string of damage as seen in your report on Pierogi
    [​IMG]

After looking at the deathscene and the POV from Pierogi it was very clear that he did not intentionally shoot the barrel as he was trying to kill you without detonating the barrel
    He then counter reported you as seen in this report
    [​IMG]
    When looking into the logs for the report you did damage/kill 4 people
    1. Sera [Detective]
    2. Y-Dawg [Traitor]
    3. sharphunt3r [Innocent]
    4. veL [Innocent]
    In the end I was going to unban you last night but your very hostile nature within this appeal towards Pierogi has changed my mind on this - You will be sitting out your 5d local ban on our TTT East Server

Appeal: Denied

If you have any other questions feel free to dm me here on the forums or on discord: j3kawesome#1967

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.