My Resignation

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Collinmrcc, May 17, 2014.

1. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

I'm resigning because I feel I'm not putting enough time, nor, effort into my job. Scrolling through applications I can see that there are many other who will put more time into the task of Moderating these fantastic TTT Servers. I'd like to thank @The Seventh for giving me an opportunity many others are not fortunate to have. McMuffin for giving me the Incentive I needed to apply. Highwon for being the creator. Sinz, for all the fun times we had and that'll never forget, but I'm sure there will be more to come. Finally, Megatron, for being a friend and you always will be. I'm not leaving, You will be seeing me still on the servers. Once I'm revoked of my Moderator rights I'd like this to be moved to the General Discussion. Thank you all. I'd like to note that this has nothing to do with the recent resignations.

- Collin

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Too many resignations. >.<

3. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

WHY BABY WHYYY ;-;

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

The wave has grown stronger, consuming more and more innocent souls as it surpasses the view of many. Goodbye Collin, you will surely be missed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

Goodbye? You'll still be seeing way to much of me boy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Collin, we had such a good time, I remember the first time we met, it was like a fresh start from our olden times, best of luck broski.

7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

We never really talked, Collin. But while I was a staff, I was honored to stand by you. Thank you for your service. :)
    -Husky

8. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Thank you for serving as a moderator. It was a pleasure to have you in my group and you did a fantastic job.

Glad you're still sticking around though. I'll see you in game!

9. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Wow man. Sad to see you go When I was moderator at the time It was pretty Fun Moderating with you, Your were sincerely a nice guy and always a nice guy to talk to. Hope to still talk to you and maybe play CS:GO Like you asked me awhile ago :p

10. 4th one this week jeez well anyway I joined right as you got demoted :( its a shame we didnt get to play much together