My history at Serious TTT

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ComPeter, Aug 3, 2014.

1. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I was not a part of Serious TTT until six days after the establishment of this community. I would not have been a part of this community without my friend who introduced me to my first game of TTT. Kudos to anyone who remembers him because you would have to be one of the oldest members of this community to know him. Sadly, he had to leave us by the end of the summer in order to continue his education. Over the year I have been a part of the staff of this community, I had to watch all of my friends I met here go away. It is not all sad because I got to make new friends and some of them eventually became my teammates.

I played the game nearly all day due to the deception, the surprises, and the continuous amount of enjoyment it brought me. If I remember correctly, my first game was on Rooftops and it has been my favorite map ever since. The first time I died to the traitor trap was one of my greatest experiences on TTT because it was an amusing surprise. I also learned how to prop fly on Rooftops after watching @Highwon fall to his death. @Angelx taught me many strategies that I will let you find out for yourself. @Krys taught me the wonders of what you could do with a double barrel and a deathstation. @MegatroN [Apollo] is the only player who has ever denied me from using a jihad with a single shot and will be remembered as one of the greatest marksman of STTT. Talking about every experience I have had with everyone would require a lengthy book, so I will continue this story another time.

This is an end to my chapter of being a Lead Administrator of this community. I no longer want to be a leader of this community due to many elements that you guys should not worry about. A new chapter has begun and I will continue my history at Serious TTT as an Advisor.

Your advisor,

ComPeter

• Friendly x 8
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I hope you continue to find success in whatever you do man. Keep yourself tidy and tight. Good luck with whatever you plan to do in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

good luck I hope the best for you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hey I know we had rough times but despite that you were a nice guy and good luck with advisor, also isnt your friend general lee speaking?

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Well damn :(
    I hope you find enjoyment in the position as the advisor!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Good bye Com. You were such a great lead admin and you will always be remembered by the community. Good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

8. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

ComPeter you were my admin and i
    Did all i could to please you, i have a great ammount of respect for you, you're an amazing guy, something i learnt after being on your mod team and trying my best to get to know you. You were always good to me, and you will be missed as lead admin. Goodluck Com!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

ComPeter, you were a great lead admin and a strong asset to the staff team. I know you won't be leaving, but it still won't be the same. You were always friendly, efficient, and fun. Best of luck with all of your endeavors. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Wow. Take care, ComPeter! I'll see ya around!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Although I never did meet you personally ComPeter, I can say I have nothing but the upmost respect for you and the way you lead the staff, and in turn, the community. Thank you for your service as Lead Administrator and I hope you stick around as a an Advisor to continue helping STTT as a whole.

Sincerely,
    only one of the many mods proud to have called you their Lead Admin

• Like Like x 2
  12. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I'm glad your sticking around in a new position, you helped me a lot when i was new mod and helped me learn the ropes!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Thank you for everything you have done for the server. You have helped me and so many other people with simple amd complicated things alike. I wish you the best of luck in the future with whatever you do and hope you come back to your normal position one day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I'm gonna miss you in that orange bb #StayCute

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Sam

Sam VIP

I love you,pls stay.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Wow, I did not know I was the first to deny your jihads in a single shot. I remember that moment, though. It's still quite rewarding. Well, ComPeter, it was great having you as a Lead Admin and it's good to see that you won't be leaving anytime soon still. I've learned a lot from you and hope to pass it on to other friends I make.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Well good times we had. Still nice to see ya around though

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Hm. @Event Horizon @ComPeter @Sir Lemoncakes @POPSTAR @Chrissyleecious @bobasawr @Candycaneore @Slicck @Sinz

Despite recent events which have made me lose all respect for you at a professional level, I want to make it very clear that I still count you as a friend. Even if (by the outcome of those same recent events), you don't think the same out of me. Previous to @Event Horizon becoming a Lead Administrator, you were a fantastic one. (Not that those two incidents have anything to do with each other.) The only person us, as a group, felt we could come to and count on. That true even before you joined us, as a group, for our midnightly ran mischief. From 'chubby bunny' to... Well, this. An' this.com But like everything fun and great, it couldn't have lasted. I'm just sad about how it all ended.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

Everything you did was in your best interest for the server, you were an extraordinary lead admin. Thanks for answering all my questions, best wishes to whatever you strive for next.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You were a great leader, Peter. I will follow in your footsteps and do my best to lead the server in your absence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1