My FUNeral Idea - Open to Suggestions

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by PwnageKO, Dec 1, 2020.

?

Is this funny enough?

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Why aren't you Head Admin already?

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

Hey Losers,

So this may be a bit of a morbid topic to some, but I honestly find the idea of this hilarious and I want some genuine input or feedback on it. I am calling it my "FUNeral."

So, when I die, this is my current wish for what I want done with my body. It's a short step-by-step plan on how to achieve what I think would be a good last joke because that's what I enjoy most, making jokes.

Current Plan:
    >Die.
    >Be cremated.
    >Have my ashes turned into glass. Specifically, a glass baseball.
    >Have everyone who wants to attend my FUNeral drive to a Walmart parking lot.
    >Someone who I designate ahead of time then does one of two things (I have yet to decide what would be funnier to me):
    A) They throw me (the glass baseball) up into the air and before it hits the ground they hit me with a baseball bat, shattering me into thousands of beautiful little pieces allover the Walmart parking lot.
    B) They throw me up into the air, swing, and purposefully miss. Thus, my glass baseball (me) hits the pavement and I shatter again into thousands of beautiful little pieces.​
    >(Optional): Someone scrapes up my glass shards, dirt and all. They then melt me back together into the shape of a crack pipe and proceed to give me to an addict. I would also be open to the idea of becoming a butt plug instead. I don't want to support someone's addiction. :(

Anyways, yea. This is the current plan. I am genuine when I say I think I would actually like this done lol. I think would be funny.

I think this is what my life goal will be. The perfect end. Something truly funny. Once I have found this, I think my life will be complete. It will be decades to truly achieve, but the end will be worth it.

The perfect joke.

Let me know if anyone has any good and funny ideas. Like, nothing over the top, but subtly funny.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I thought they did the funeral before the creamation

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I can help with step 1

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

Alright so here's what my plans are
    Die

and thats pretty much it I dont think I missed out with anything. sorry if this was so many steps :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

Outta here with that Chaddy Daddy. This is a plan for hopefully decades away.

Come to think of it, I need someone strong enough to shatter my glass baseball. Not just dink it like a non-Chad.

@Chad , would you like to be the one to shatter my glass baseball?