My Final Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kythol, May 5, 2014.

1. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to inform you, but I will hereby be resigning from my position as moderator. I know that there have been many resignations lately that have hit the server hard, but this is not due to that. There are a few reasons for this resignation.
    1. I'm ending my Junior year of high school, about to be applying to colleges. I need to focus on this.
    2. A select few people know this, but I suffer from extreme depression, anxiety, and I'm slightly anti-social. If you've known me on this server, you wouldn't be able to tell because it's easy for me to hide. However, several situations have come up with me in real life that are making my symptoms act up and it's making my decision-making process cloudy. I don't want to let my feelings and medical situations hinder me from making the correct decisions for the server.
    3. I'm getting bored with TTT and Garry's mod in general. I'm tired of having the servers getting DDoSed and sitting here with nothing to do about it. I need to go back to playing other games to get some entertainment back in my life, specifically to get my mind off of the depression.

I'd like to thank absolutely everyone for everything that they've done for me, especially a few people that I'd like to list here:
    Highwon - Thank you for making this server possible and giving people like me the opportunity to do something like this.
    Asty - Thank you for giving me a chance as moderator back in November. I don't think this would ever be possible without your hope in my abilities.
    Thanks4TheFish - Thank you for making me mod again. When I got that friend invite on steam I was trying to figure out who you were, then I looked on the forums and saw "Thanks4TheFish" with a dark blue name and I almost freaked out.
    Snak - You were like a second admin for me. You taught me everything I know about moderating servers..
    ComPeter - Thank you for I don't even know how many things. You made me keep my head up with your leadership skills. I hope one day I can amount to the amount of respect most everyone on this server gives you.
    Magafe - Yes, I know this is absolutely crazy and astonishing for me to put him on here, but please hear me out and don't ban/rage on me because there is a very good reason for this. He is the reason that I actually stayed on this server. I generally was a nomad with servers: playing on a server one time then leaving, never remembering the name. However, his joking attitude and name made me remember the server.
    To all of the people I didn't mention - There are so many of you that I can't remember. These were the six that stood out to me and deserved special recognition. To whoever you are that I didn't put here, thank you for whatever you did. You guys seriously made me a better person.

I'd like to keep this a happy farewell, so I don't want too many sappy "goodbyes" and such, even though I won't get many since I'm not one of those more "infamous" players like Chii, Guilty-Crown, Killamarshall, Mango Tango, etc. etc. I'll still be on the server talking to you guys and playing, I just need to let my head clear up. I don't know if I'll be back to moderating the server, but you never know. Again, thank you all for everything you have done and I wish you all luck in the future. Keep on murdering my fellow T buddies, D buddies, and Innocent friends alike.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Not another one... You'll be missed.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'm sorry to here this from you. Come back when you can man. :)

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Before I get any of those trolls who get off on me saying I'm depressed: It's hard to admit it, and even harder to do so on the internet. I don't want to hide anything about my resignation with you guys so it's necessary to talk about it. I'm legitimately crying about having to leave the server, but I need to do this.

5. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Damn.... Kythol..... Damn...

6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

So long good ser, I have never met you before but, it is always saddening to see someone leave.

7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I am sorry about this. You were a great mod and will be some time later. I hope you come back to us and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do in life. My mother was diagnosed with severe depression when I was 12. Everyday she would sit in the same chair, looking out the same window, and would cry about the same things. This was an extremely difficult time for her and especially for our family. I had to take control, at the age of 12, and help guide my siblings as my father was a little out of it. It was extremely difficult but one day something happened. She snapped back into it. She got out of the chair and started feeling happiness again. I wish the same to you. I have my mother back, and she has her life back. I am a catholic and I believe that God will help you just like he did with my mother. She was in this state for 2 years, however, so please be patient. God will help you in the end. God bless you. Take care and good luck with college. I will hold you in my prayers.

I leave this with a sincere quote,
    "Faith is why I'm here today and faith is why I made it through." - Jonathan Burkett

8. My sister and some of my friends were depressed for years. Just remember, you have a community here and in real life (friends and family) who are there for you. If you need anything many of us here will help you. I hope the best for you and your future, as a fellow junior, it does get better.

9. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Thank you for being a great staff. It was an honor working with. I had depression and it is painful to have. Thank you.

10. Snak

Snak Banned

Now you get to sit back and enjoy the non-staff life! Drop by here and there buddy! I'll miss you.. :)

11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

12. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

No one should be trolling you about being depressed, its serious thing that is very hard to go through. I feel for you and if you every need someone to talk to i'll always be here. I wish you the best of luck with your depression and i do hope with all my heart it gets better, please take care of yourself Kythol

13. If you need someone to talk to I'm always here.