My ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JustinGio, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname: JustinGio (JAG)
    Your Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:69776995)
    Which Server: East

Why should you be unbanned: Well lets see... Hmm maybe because I had 0 reports against me for love tapping people and while an offense to the game in some opinions I was not given any warnings to stop and or slays... And if it was more legit then I would have been asked by the admins to stop and I would have or got off. Also, the fact that it was 15 days.... really... Something much less would be deserved of doing some damage to people.... Also if he felt the need to ban me for this then why was he unbanning people who were karma banned? I was there and witnessed him abuse his power and raised multiple peoples karma... Zone_Tan was one of the people Un karma banned. While trying to prove my point that he was abusing his power I'd still say that I could understand 2 or 3 round slay but 15 days.... Are you kidding me... I just think its unfair.

Evidence of innocence: I was ban for rdm which mean Random death match and there was no death... And including that the community did not mind since I obviously wasn't reported... I would say that it was admin abuse in the fact that I was banned for 15 days.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I just want to point never unbanned someone because they were Karma banned. I raised other players Karma because their Karma went down for killing RDMers.

The reason you were banned for 14 days was because this is your third offense of RDM(3+). RDM is doing any damage to another player without reason; which is what you were doing. Just because you didn't kill someone does not make it okay. The reason you weren't reported is because you were hitting people right at the beginning of the round with your crowbar; most likely because they were afk and you thought you could get away with it.

You had been slain 3 times before for RDM, first offense and RDM, second offense for shooting other players, like Zone-Tan, right at the beginning of the round. You should have known you were walking on thin ice. You even said on the first round you were slain that you, "May have to RDM." I told you that if you RDM, it would not go unpunished; which it didn't.

Like I said, the reason that you were banned for 15 days and not 24 hours or 5 days is because this was your third offense.

Appeal: Denied.

Topic Locked.

3. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Correction to Mango

It was my 2nd offence and in the situation no... An unfair admin being as harsh as he can to a player and while that was much later from the others.... I find it still unfair and abusive..... And while playing the game there were NOOOO reports.... None... so really your statements mean nothing.... Your making it seem like you just wanted to do it and while I did do it, its definetly not worth the time given.... Srry that you complain.... And I also got permission to do so from a good amount of the people I did it to....

4. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Re: Correction to Mango

I don't like this mango guy

5. DocFox

It actually was your third offense; I am working on editing your ban right now. You were doing unreasonable damage to other players and were punished for it. I wasn't going to say, "Oh it's fine, he didn't kill them; just a little unreasonable damage." You did not receive permission from the players which you damaged that you were punished for; such as Zone-tan, who you shot with your colt at the beginning of rounds on two separate occasions. What would be unfair would be to let you run around and RDM players with crowbars and your Colt and do nothing about it. What would be unfair is to let yours slide and let other RDMs go punished. What would be unfair would be to only ban you for 24 hours or 5 days and not 14 days, because it was your third offense of Mass RDM and anyone else with these offenses would be banned for the same reason.

Topic Locked.

6. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

It's not that I don't like him the ban was just unfair.... Having admins who take the bans to the max like he's been doing lately shows that he has no interest in helping the server gain support or the people who have spent their money on this server just to rdm... Yea real nice..

7. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Ask zone tan and name the afk people I hit

8. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I think the MASS Rdm is for people who deserve it. My sons rdm on accident all the time, won't be fair for them to be banned because it was a accident. I think this ban is made for the humans who do it intentionally.

9. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

TY Mango

Thank you mango for proving my point that you don't care to listen... And my sons I was not reported once. Not 1 single time so nobody obviously cared to take the time to type in the hardest word ever. !REPORT...... There for it makes no sense for me to be banned... The community clearly didn't mind

10. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Re: TY Mango

I love how all mango does is close topics instead of actually listening to the person.

11. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Thank you Nightmare.... I'm glad the admins of these servers are all ears, ready to listen...

12. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Or Mango atleast

13. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

I'm so happy to see all these people getting banned from these glorious servers...... GO MANGO GO MANGO!!! WOOHOOO

14. DocFox

This one occurred on the Hairyhouse Map at 04:43 on Round 6. The player had done nothing traitorous.
    00:08| JustinGio (JAG) [innocent] has damaged Zone-Tan [innocent] for 11 damages with an ACR

This one occurred on the Office Map at 05:44 on Round 6. The player had done nothing traitorous.
    00:05| JustinGio (JAG) [innocent] has damaged Zone-Tan [innocent] for 26 damages with an Colt 1911

This one occurred on the White House map at 06:16 on round 3. The player had done nothing traitorous.
    00:03| JustinGio (JAG) [innocent] has damaged Kuroyukihime [innocent] for 14 damages with an Colt 1911

This one occurred on the Tundra map at 06:55 on round 6. Again, the player had done nothing traitorous.
    00:05| JustinGio (JAG) [innocent] has damaged Killer rabbit(FIN) [innocent] for 20 damages with a Crowbar

I even made sure to look at the shot logs to see if they players maybe shot at you, but there was nothing of that sort. I made sure to check the chat logs to see if someone called you out, but there was nothing of that sort. I was also listening while I was playing and there were no KOS's called on you or Justin is a traitor. I even made sure that it wasn't crossfire or accidental, but it wasn't. You were intentionally doing damage to other players that never agreed with you doing the damage. Your slays and ban were all justified. I will tell you what I tell my troops that get into trouble: You did this to yourself; I was just doing what I had to do.

15. DocFox

Topic Locked.

Forum Spam/Harassment.

16. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Your not listening

Your not listening and end situations with the last word which is very unpolite and rude not giving the person time to respond... So no I was just pointing out things that needed to be pointed out

17. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Re: Your not listening

Harassment? Lol I think he's butthurt now

18. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Just because you aren't reported for RDM doesn't mean it's okay for you to break the rules. The ban is going to stay but I see that it is only on East so feel free to play on our other servers until it expires. And stop randomly damaging other players.

19. Shades

Shades VIP

RDM doesn't only mean Random death match
    If you damage another player at all it's still rdm. It was justified by Mango.

Topic Locked: Final.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.