Approved MushroomDoom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MushroomDoom, Jan 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MushroomDoom

MushroomDoom New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Infamous Mushroom Stamper
    Your Steam ID:
    76561197963224948 EDIT: STEAM_0:0:1479610
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Irish banned me for hacking. I wasn't hacking and I would love to see the demo showing I was hacking. I also wasn't banned from all servers, just west, which I don't think is the norm for hacking. He also banned more people today for hacking on vanilla, I don't know if they were but it seems like he might be ban happy?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I mean...I don't really know how to prove this, if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them. There didn't seem to be any posts suggesting to ban me or any video evidence supporting my ban. Not even a how I was hacking just "you have been banned for hacking". I've played probably over 100 hours on multiple serious TTT servers on and off over a course of about 4 years. If I were hacking I would have been getting away with it for a very long time over the purview of many different admins.

EDIT: 191 hour played.​

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Irish banned you for hacking 1st offence , please be patient while he gathers his evidence, your ban is only local to west so feel free to play our other servers in the mean time

for future reference your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:1479610

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

• Do not comment on appeals unless you are directly involved in the process, or can contribute meaningful evidence, rather than personal opinion.
    I was playing while Mushroom was there, and I can say with pretty high confidence that he wasn't hacking at least while I was there. He killed me a few times but he missed a lot so (Im assuming it was aimbot he was banned for)

Also, Mushroom was banned for hacking already like yesterday or something, he was back today on the same account so, someone must have unbanned him??? Why ban him again?

4. MushroomDoom

MushroomDoom New Member

Nah I only got banned on west, I just assumed it was all servers since I think that would be normal protocol for a legitimate hacker. I didn't realize it until later in the day today since only vanilla was populated anyways. I just thought someone unbanned me. I would rather there not be an assumption I was using "aimbots", I would like to see evidence of my "hacking".

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hi @MushroomDoom ,

After talking with @MangoTango I believe the evidence I received was inconclusive, I apologize for this misunderstanding, I will unban you and void the ban. If you have any further questions feel free to message me on discord or here on the fourms
    Sorry again, -Irish

Thread : Locked
    Ban : Voided
    Appeal : Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.