Denied mrlambert's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ridge, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridge

ridge VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Lambert
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay so let me start from the beginning. We were playing the map... well I forgot the name of it, but you start outside and have to jump down a hole which slides you to an ancient place. I saw this guy ( Absolutely Not Stabby ) push a detective down the hole. I have been slain for doing this, so I kill him and he was inno. I was slain and argued, and the person who slayed me took it away.
    I got PM's from the guy i pushed saying "Wow so you get off the hook" and "Wait till i kill you and make up a dumb excuse." The following round on Community pool (map switch) I was a T. I spent the first 5 minutes walking around and killing people, and then I went into the t room and opened the T door. Someone KOS'd me and I was killed. Once they found out I was a T, i started hearing the guy say "Come out lambert" and other stuff antagonizing me. I said to him " Im in the T Testing room" or "IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU, BY THE TREE!" He started saying I was ghosting. He said into voice chat "Lambert stop ghosting with me" "Hes telling me whos in the t room" although I only said my location to him in text chat private message.
    I don't see how this is any different than telling everyone your loaction. But whatever. I kill him the next round and take a slay but i realize his body says "!p admin I got screenshots how do i se-" as the last words. I realized I was being reported. But I didn't think that I would be banned because I wasn't ghosting. Next, I afk and go get some food. When I come back up it says banned for ghosting. I didn't ghost and i have screenshots to prove what I said above.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://i.imgur.com/UdQDwTJ.jpg
    I circle stuff I said to him. Also if you look up I said "i've been around the whole map"
    The bottom "LMAO" is what I sent to him when he said "Lamberts ghosting with me"
    As you can see all I told him is: "Im in the T room- I meant the T testing room"
    Also you can see him say Lambert please stop ghosting.

I do not know who banned me as I can not find the Ban List with the new server update. I'm sorry. This happened on West (I am already banned on West 2 for RDMING (i had reason to kill but im not gonna fight over that) so don't get that ban confused.

2. ridge

ridge VIP

My steam profile name is now StatTrak Lambert but was Mr. Lambert at the time.

3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You were banned by MangoTango for your second offense of RDMing with no staff online. Keep in mind that we take RDM with no staff online very seriously, and not having any staff online is no excuse to break rules. Mango will reply at his nearest convenience.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I came online to check logs of the last map to find you shooting players at four seconds into the round; they were an innocent. After confirming with a few other players that this was true, I banned you for RDMing without staff online. This being your second offense, I can tell you haven't learned your lesson from the previous ban and suggest you reconsider the way you play without any staff online.

Your appeal has been denied.

Topic locked.

5. DocFox

So can we find out who banned him for ghosting so they can handle the appeal?

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Your evidence of innocent proves you were ghosting. As defined under clarifications in the MOTD:

• Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    • This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    • This includes giving away information about yourself.
    • Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it.

7. DocFox

Yes, I was just now able to view that photo and you were, in fact, ghosting. The appeal for ghosting has been denied.

Topic relocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.