Denied Mountain Drew's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mountain Drew, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountain Drew

Mountain Drew New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mountain Drew
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:38325334
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for harassment for 14 days. It all began when I started singing the intro from "Hey There Dear Delilah," now granted, my singing is not the best but it sure entertained my fellow peers. Unfortunately, I was gagged as a warning when Grimoire+ arrived. I was not expecting to be mute for there was an admin previously on, and he seemed to be ok with the singing because it was not as obnoxious as Grim had seen it. In response to the gag, I dubbed his action as cancer. Thus, in his defense, he warned me for harassment. It was not harassment, I merely responded. While tension rose, I decided to leave the server; before leaving, however, I quickly called him a "B****." I want to apologize for my verbal misbehavior, but I felt like Grim had handled the situation incorrectly. All of this has resulted in a 14-day harassment ban. The maximum ban is 5 days, but that is still too harsh for something that deserves a kick.
    Thank you and happy gaming,
    -Drew​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The ban itself is abuse.​

2. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Tagging @Grimoire+ as he is the one that banned you for RDM and Leave Second Offence.
    Please wait patiently for their response

3. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hello @Mountain Drew,

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban for RDM and Leave Second Offence.

Now to address your concerns, You admitted in your opening post to singing which is what you was gagged for and to which i proceeded to give you a warning for that, as to which you called me cancer it is not something i personally take lightly or tolerate.
    [​IMG]

Shortly after this incident you left the server while slain:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as to which i gave you a grace period of a round which happened to be a long drawn out one for you to join back as to which you didn't, our rules state on the motd that:

* If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave.

Now later that evening i receive a notification on my steam profile from you which stated:
    [​IMG]
    Which even after you have removed i already saw it and kept it.

Now to summarise, you are clearly no stranger to RDM & Leave as this isn't your first offence, You took it upon yourself to try to attack me personally because you broke the rules, and way later you felt the need to do it again.

I understand things can be frustrating but unfortunately your actions have consequences and from how you acted towards me over voice, in chat, and the comment you left i will be denying your appeal.

I hope this serves as a lesson for the future to prevent this situation from happening again, If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to open a conversation with me on the forums.

Appeal: Denied.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.