Rejected More maps?(I've got arming scripts,many.)

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Alex4921, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Hey just wondering if the content admin(whoever that may be) would be interested in a ton of arming scripts,I've got loads since I used to admin a TTT server and helped to arm maps..they are armed for around 30 people so they'd work just fine for the server I'd think.

Someone shoot me a PM or something if interested,I would post them here but don't want them becoming public so only mod's or above PM me for the pack...there's quite a lot in there.
    -Todd

EDIT:pretty sure they are armed with a lot of speical weapons like P90's and the like but you'll have to change the name,as the names are ttt_weapon_X (X=Weapon eg P90 for ttt_weapon_p90)

2. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Well since nobody has replied I thought I'd bump it with the additional suggestion we increase the 'replay limit' to 10 maps so you have to play 10 maps before going back to one...I've got so many scripts for so many maps that this could work if someone was willing to put them up

3. i have one how about wintermanision
    or airbus

4. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Just made a list of all the maps I've got armed(Ignore the numbers,irrelvant)

5. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I must admit some maps seem tempting, krusty crab? McDonalds? Raveclub? I hope some do get accepted :)

6. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Krusty Krab is a shitstorm actually,when I used to head admin CG games we declared krusty krab a RDM map to let the players blow off steam and do whatever they liked as it has constant annoying background music and it's pretty much all open space so impossible to trait covertly.

7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Alex, Highwon the owner handles everything to do with the server maps and content.

8. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Yeah I know I just posted it here so people could look at the maps themselves and to see the general reception to the idea of new maps,I was actually waiting for a post from Highwon to run with a few of these and ask me for the arming scripts or to say no to it...thought a thread would work better than PM.

9. MetallicPie

MetallicPie Regular Member

i very much agree that we need some more maps, simply because its always the same maps over and over again, it goes like this 67thway--->dolls--->rooftops--->teens bedroom--->waterpark then it starts from the beginning, i am sure many would agree with me.

10. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Yes, and the ocasional nipper house.

11. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Yep that's exactly what I mean,if we could increase the amount of maps you have to play before replaying or even better make the map selection random(If people were willing to go for this idea) it'd stop this dull monotony from happening,
    Not all of these maps are good to be honest but to take an example or two ttt_lost_temple and ttt_space_station are both very solid maps which are great fun,so is ttt_clue actually...all of them are fine for 32 players.

12. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

I like the cut of this man's gib.

13. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

My jib is fabulously cut,I have a face chiseled to perfection...I lift copiously...but yeah another vote for new maps that's real good because it won't affect join times except the very first time a player plays the map...or we could upload the map pack to the forum so people can download em all at once!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.