Denied Moist Rigby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Moist Rigby, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Richard Nggar
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't involved with the "Group Trolling" I did not fuel the group trolling.
    There is a man named Steve Spick who can have his last name on the server which is similar to "Spic"
    But I can't have my last name "Niggar" Present in my username? (which is actually of hispanic descent, thank you very much) I did not participate in the "group trolling" that happened because there were obvious signs of bias. I'm looking at you Shaddoll who didn't respond to my valid report against Raiq. I do not condone troling in this Serious TTT server nor did I participate in such "troll". Either clear my ban, or reduce it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any screenshots or recordings. but you do have other people who potentially have a fourm account who can help me do the right thing which is clear the ban. any arguement here that is biased against me is false, null, and void.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Shaddoll for Group Trolling which was Globalized and Extended by @kynwall. Please be patient while they get to responding to the report, as that can take some time.

3. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Please wait while I gather my evidence. I'll say one thing though there were first just 2 name trolls and you knew full well what you were doing in map change when you swapped your name to something along with them. I'll also add that I banned Steve for the same offence.

4. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

Why is "niggar" and "spick" not allowed?

Edit: It is not a name troll. Stop using "troll" I am doing no such thing. I will not take you seriously if you keep using that lame word. Again, I am not trolling. I am voicing my concerns.
    I am not full aware what happened with the name change. I did change my name to "censor" it when it wasn't any racial in the first place.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  5. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Becuase they are a play on racial slurs. Spick clearly sounds like "spic" when you say its, and niggar is very similar to the N word.

And I was here for the ban, you, Greasy, Richard, Corne , and George were all fueling conflict by targeting specific players. Shadoll had asked you, George, and Richard to change their names due to the racial slurs they have. Shaddoll had repeatedly asked you to change your name, and even kicked you for it, and you came back with the name "Richard N!ggar", which is obviously the same name, just that it has an ! instead of an L. You proceeded to stir up the server by using reasoning such as "it sounds like cigar", and you were trolling with your friends attempting to cause havoc in the server.

6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I'm going to explain something to you, Hate Speech is speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability. Those "words" that you think are fine because you see them as a "family name", or last name, you're trying to play the victim and I'm not very appreciative of it. You are more then fully aware of what you're doing with play-on-words, if you continue to use them in this appeal you'll face harsher consequences. Now that I've explained it to you, cease to use them further.

7. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

no idea what you're talking about. I did mention that it is pronounced like "cigar" which is true. Thank you for acknowledging that. But I am not friends/acquaintance with any of those characters.

8. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

There is no hate speech involved unless you make it involved. It's being forced in there.

9. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

To clarify, I am not in anyway trolling in any shape way or form. Nor do I want to be involved/associated in any shape way or form.

10. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

I will however change it to N. Gar if that will help. It sounds more like En Garde.

11. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

If you would like to message me on Skype, just message me and I will send contacts

12. Shaddoll

While my video is uploading, I'll show you this screenshot. You may not have been friends with these 2, but you can't deny that you hopped on whatever they were doing, which was name trolling.
    [​IMG]

13. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

My goal was to address the players of how my last name is pronounced. Not stir up havoc. Grease ball and the others were doing so.

14. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

I only know that, if Steve Spick was allowed to have his last name shown. Then I can do that.

15. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Steve Spick was banned too, right after you.

Your name is a clear play on the N word.

16. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

Please stop forcing my last name into a racial slur.

17. Shaddoll

In this video, I am shown warning you, kicking you, and at the end showing your last name which I eventually banned you for along with the other 2. I will be denying this appeal. This type of behavior is highly unacceptable on our servers and will NOT be tolerated.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  18. Moist Rigby

Moist Rigby Member

Nice Lets play.

Edit: You also ignored my report. That's fishy.

19. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Due to the evidence provided, and your absolute lack of care about this appeal as seen by your final response "Nice Lets Play", your use of the word "spick" when I told you to use it no further (read above), you've done nothing but troll with four others in the video provided, and on account for already having a Trolling ban given by our Admin Falcor on the 7th of this month, I'll be further extending your ban to 16-weeks. Have a lovely day.

Appeal:
    Denied & Extended
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.