Answered Mods returning

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Nitro_Hunter, Oct 17, 2020.

1. something I have noticed is when a former mod reapplies they immediately become a mod again. is that just because they have been mod before and know the whole show and stuff?

I probably already know the answer but I just want to make sure

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

There are a lot of things that first timers need to learn when they are promoted to trial moderator. RDM manager, punishments protocols, and various other protocols must be memorized before they are promoted to moderator.
    Returning staff members will usually still remember a lot of these things or will just need a quick refresher, this is why they might only have a one day trial period or perhaps no trial period at all if they can show they still know how to staff.

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

This is not always true. Sometimes a admin is searching for a specific kind of person to join his team.

It is easier for us to accept a former mod due to their expierence and that we know how this person is. This can also work against former staff when we had a bad experience with them.

In the end if you show us you are capable of becoming a mod new or old it shouldn't matter.