Mod Jihad

Discussion in 'Jihad Sounds' started by MckeonHitman, Oct 22, 2013.

1. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Me and a few other mods were talking and we were wondering if we could make our own jihad sounds and use them. It would be AWESOME.

2. Magafe

Magafe Banned

People able to upload and get there jihad sounds approved by Highwon, Or Mods get to Upload jihad sounds?

3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Aleedle leedle leedle lee!

4. MckeonHitman

Both if the mod one works out.

5. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I dont think restricting privileges to staff will make the community happy. And it would require alot of work to get done, sorry in my opinion the trade off is not worth it -1

6. pootis12

pootis12 New Member

sounds like a good idea too

7. MckeonHitman

EDIT
    Anyone.
    With aprovel

8. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

All I'm asking for is "Aleedle leedle leedle lee!"

9. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Custom jihad sounds? Someone could upload a sound of nothing and basically have a silent jihad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

Good point. -1 for the custom jihad idea. I think this is a horrible idea.

12. MckeonHitman

I mean we need to approve it

13. Sam

Sam VIP

It could be a rule? to prohibit such abuse of the feature.

14. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

I will +1 this ONLY IF It has to be approved by a Highwon himself. You could buy it for a fair amount (25-50k ?) So Highwon isnt swarmed with request to the point that he cant continue to make this a great server. And that would prevent issues as he stated, people having silent jihads. But hellz yeah im for this idea ! The player could be responsible for getting the snippet together (I can help with a tutorial for the forums on it) And then submit it in a specific thread on the forums where Highwon would go through and decide. If he decrees it so, he could put it in for the player when he has time.

PS - Aswell, this could be 1 item 1 custom jihad sound, so when you buy it choose carefully what you want so again, Highwon isnt swarmed with request.

• Agree Agree x 1