Mod abuse Snak

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by zooqa, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zooqa

zooqa New Member

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I hope you realize this isn't nearly enough information.

You could easily be not including details, you could have been slain for something else altogether.

Regardless, I'm sure it'll be given due investigation.

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Doesn't seem like snak, he usually goes on a rampage and gives up all stealth when someone calls a kos on him.

4. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

I witnessed it the kos's where called off im pretty sure you kos'd him yourself as far as i remember afterwards.

5. Snak

Snak Banned

The guy that called me out was a traitor I had killed him and was then proven innocent, and knowing that something like this was probly going to happen I made it very clear I had killed the traitor who had put the KOS on me, like multiable times, minutes later u kill me. I did not slay you because you killed me as I believe a KOS can never be retracted, its that you crossfired an actual traitor while trying to kill me for more then half his HP, that is why you were slayed.

6. zooqa

zooqa New Member

ITs funny because you said I cross fired someone when you were standing still. Whatever, he was t baiting multiple rounds and when hes actually kos'd He slays me for killing him. You guys have a really great server sorry I said anything

7. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

From my understanding crossfire is not considered rdm.

8. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

It shouldn't be

9. Snak

Snak Banned

In most cases your right It woulden't be considered RDM, but I took into consideration that he was blatently ignoring the call offs simply so he could get a kill, and that he had dmg'd and killed the other player that he "crossfired" b4 even dmging me.

Crying crossfire is not a pass go and collect 200$ deal everytime, most cases sure, not here though.

10. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Just saying some people miss the first shot

11. Chronos

Chronos VIP

crossfire isnt slayable...

12. Snak

Snak Banned

Sorry but eventually a line is drawn for saying you crossfire'd someone, It diden't look like crossfire in logs so I'm saying it isent

13. rsancho1123

rsancho1123 Active Member

crossfire is not rdm by my understanding.

14. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

15. rsancho1123

rsancho1123 Active Member

snak did he kill you? and afterwards kill the T?

16. Snak

Snak Banned

No he shot the T first then shot me. Regardless if I used the word crossfire I'm not going to let people RDM and yell "CROSSFIRE!" I know the difference between crossfire in the heat of the moment and just blindly firing, I'm not stupid and am not to be taken as a fool by people who try to get around rules.

If it wasen't on the guys T round maybe but I'm not taking crossfire as an excuse for innocent trying to kill another innocent

17. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I shall show you all

18. Magafe

Magafe Banned

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Crossfire is a heat of the moment sorta thing. When you're panicking trying to kill a T and an innocent walks in front of your line of fire or your strafing puts your line of fire into the path of an innocent. In that case it is not random. It's just an accident.

20. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Gomba stomping is a accident people get slayed for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.