Denied MistahPanda's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Panduh, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MistahPanda
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78503972
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, yesterday I was playing and when I try to join the server I was banned for 14 days. Im not sure why I was banned since there was no mods on and I HAD to leave. Why should I be banned if I was forced to get off and there was no mods on. Also I never knew I RDMed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

You were banned by @Milo. Please be patient and wait for their response.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

I will respond to this in a moment as I need to upload my video evidence.

4. Salem

Salem VIP

Hello Mistah Panda,

Yesterday I was on Vanilla training trial moderator Graze when a report came in on you.

[​IMG]

While we were looking into the report to get an idea of what had happened you said this in chat:
    [​IMG]

You very clearly knew you had been reported and that there were staff members on that were handling your report.

Anyways, you killed a player after an unidentified body dropped down into the tunnel you were in. When you came up the ladder you waited before deciding to kill the player you first saw. With that specific area there are multiple ways that the player who was responsible for the unidentified body could get away and someone else could show up (investigating the shots/kill) The death scene will in fact show the player you killed was a T and did witness the murder, however you were not there to witness these acts nor could you say with 100% certainty that the person responsible for the kill was even within this person's line of sight or that they were even around at the time a player was killed.

After a conversation with Graze we had both come to the agreement there were too many possibilities and you had no way to say with 100% certainty this person had done anything wrong. Leading it to a kill on suspicion.

I recorded two sides to the death scene, the first being from your side. You can see you were not able to confirm that the player you killed was responsible for the body because you did not ever see the kill itself or who was there. You were down in the tunnels with the creeper trap with another player at the time before you noticed the body fall into the hole.

The second side is JOS3PH3's side. You can see he did witness his traitor buddy kill the other player, however, his side reaffirms you were not there to witness the kill. There was enough time for the killer to run away meaning there was enough time for another person not involved in the incident to show up.

You claim you had no clue you rdmed and that no staff were even online at the time, both of these statements are false as can be seen from the chat screenshot and the fact you answered the report which was marked in progress by a staff member which it notifies you of.

For these reasons, I will be marking this appeal as
    denied. You were very aware of what was going on and instead of asking if you were okay to go or waiting till the report was finished. You said "I have to leave if I get back and I'm banned that's false"

You are still free to play on our other servers until your ban is served completely.

Have a nice day.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.