Minecraft Prank Megathread

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by Dexter, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Post your pranks here, try to keep all you screenshots and explanation to one post :).

Also, please, try to be as harmless as can be. Pranks are meant to be slightly annoying and meant to poke a little fun at others, but please, don't be placing obsidian everywhere, don't be building structures that can potentially kill the players (Lava, Pitfalls, Monster Spawners, don't surround their house/claim in a gigantic cube (I.E walls 32 blocks thick). It's all fun and games until someone gets killed. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dexter

So I stumbled upon Ainoyu's nicely built house after wondering into a lit ravine with cobblestone stairs leading up to his place on a foresty hill. No snow this time so the next best thing I could come up with is blocks of leaves :). As you can see, I placed wood blocks here and there just in-case the leaves started disappearing/despawning, i made sure to avoid destroying his little flowers and such.

[​IMG]

Next I blocked off whatever alternate plans they could take, although I couldn't block off all since the land was claimed.

[​IMG]

Finally, I gave him two armor stands and used pumpkerns to make litte scarecrow/figuremen and placed some rails around them. I didn't have enough iron to make two carts and didn't want to go through the trouble of collecting ores or waiting for someone to sell some. xP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dexter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Carned

[​IMG]

:p

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Well time to move house as the view is ruined :)

5. Dexter

Nah, nah, its made of free wood :).

6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Bogdanoff (y)

intelligenCE QUOTIENTT

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jägermeister

Jägermeister VIP Emerald

The source of last nights drama surrounding Kasta's claim.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

@Python~ Haven't been on in weeks

Help yourself to welfare

just like you do in real life

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dexter

Don't antagonize others with signs like this ridiculing player's mistakes. I really don't want another thread subjected to negative hostility like this.

This was made for honest, harmless little pranks, if more of this negative tension happens, I have no problem requesting this thread be locked.

10. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.