Minecraft B5 tricks with minecarts + c4

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, May 19, 2018.

1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Four things to do on Minecraft B5 with c4+ minecarts. My hope for making this thread is that someone will try these things and get successful (or even unsuccessful) attempts recorded and share them.

1) Put c4 in minecart, arm c4, pick up minecart (slowly), then using whatever your "walk" button is, walk around with it until it blows up and you're a human Jihad. To ensure that nobody sees the C4, get a T buddy to grab another Minecart and hold it on top - requires very slowly walking in sync tho, but the result is that you and your buddy can't be killed without it being RDM, despite being the most sus and generally just confusing players in the game.

2) Alternatively, wait until the timer has almost reached 0, and fling the C4 from the minecart at people (although this is real fucking hard to do with good accuracy, it's also really incredible when it works). May be RDM if it kills a T buddy (since it can fly across the map in 1 second and there's not much time to avoid that), but logs can't prove what u did don't worry (Don't rdm tho)

3) Also, regarding the lighthouse, it isn't possible to get a minecart to the top without prop surfing to the unreachable top, but to avoid getting yelled at by staff you should touchdown on the top, grab your minecart, and immediately hop down to the "regular" top. Make sure your minecart doesn't touch the thing in the middle where you put the diamond block, cause that will instantly destroy the minecart. Once you successfully got a minecart in the top of the tower, however, you can do either C4 trick mentioned previously. Easiest thing to do being to simply drop the minecart off the tower right before it reaches 0 (if there are people down there putting diamond blocks in the furnace or some other pussy shit especially)

4) Finally with the C4 + minecart combo is prop surfing while having an armed C4 in the minecart with you. Believe me when I say that, yes, this is definitely possible, but I've only successfully done it once because at the same time it is pretty much impossible. The C4 is heavy, so it has to be in a pretty specific part of the minecart (center, probably) in order to not cause you to lose balance and fall. Going up is a very slow ride, (may even take the full 45 seconds on the timer to get there) and a lot of things can easily go wrong. If this is something you want to try, you're gonna have to put in some patience. My favorite place to do this is behind the lighthouse. As it's pretty much the only place where you're likely to get any kills while in mid-air, since you can prop surf up to the lighthouse and then explode and kill anyone up there. Nothing wrong with killing yourself as a harmless C4 fireworks show, though.

Any clips I personally had are long gone with the loss of my last 2 computers. Please humor me by trying these out and sharing your results.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I really hope this thread stays docile. I'd love to see what comes of it.

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

prefer to fling the minecarts up the top and build a staircase.. not unreachable now hoe :p

also, prop surf and goomba stomp ensuring to hit the cart at about 45* to be flung off while not taking damage (or much) and they die or are flung the other way