Approved MiGGo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AAAAAAAAAAAAA, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    miggo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40689817
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    banned for rdm and leave when i left the server without any reports on me and afaik i didn't rdm. All I did on the round before i left was die​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

banned on christmas i cant believe you've done this

4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

I can't believe you shot an inno with a malf gun as a detective and thought you were okay to leave! As I was privy to this discussion, I'm curious as to what drove your actions? You know that's a pretty toxic thing to do, in addition to me crediting it to RDM?

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I gave HP to all the people I did the goof on. I thought everyone was OK with a bit of christmas fun haha you know, merrey christmas and all that (it's christmas by the way). It was also many many rounds before I left so IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY IT DIDNT GET BROUGHT UP WHILE I WAS STILL PLAYING!!! [​IMG]

6. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

@Haruka Suenaga , retag just in case you didn't see. @MiGGo , it's safe to say you know that assumption is the devil, in TTT. Please don't do that in the future unless you're absolutely certain. Merry Christmas, dude! I'll leave it up to the banning moderator to accept or deny your appeal.

7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brofist friend hope everyone has a merry christmas by the way

8. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

since you admitted to doing it multiple times,why did you think you could get away from that behavior?

also please explain why did you shoot the death station in this video.

6/5/18 Edit:
    it was resolved privately.
    DS that led to his ban

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  9. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

???? Because no one was bringing it up? There was several staff members on the server, is it really that terrible of me to assume that since it hasn't been brought up 3 rounds after it happened that the mods let it slide since I had no ill intents with it? I gave everyone that I damaged health from my healthstation and the one guy that died because of it (got shot by a Det after they started shooting me) got my compassion in the chat after the round had ended. I don't know what else you wanted from me in that situation. I was bringing it up in the chat so I see zero reason why you would assume that I was ''trying to get away'' from anything.

And that deathstation, I heard it be dropped and I blew it up as soon as I saw it cuz it looked like there wasnt that many people near it and I wasn't letting some clueless inno blow it up, possibly killing me with it. It was going to kill those afks regardless of me shooting it or not. I'm sure that's fairly within the rules so not sure why it's even worth bringing up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.