Denied michaelcoletti's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by michaelcoletti, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Coletti
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:70317594
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Honestly I have no idea why I got banned, and it wasn't even a small ban you guys banned me for 27 days, AND I donated 20 bucks to this server so I'm a regular on here. Can someone enlighten me and tell me exactly what I did wrong? I know I rdm sometimes and I like to have a bit of fun but I do serve the rounds that I'm being slain. So I'm pretty confused at this point...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

You were banned by @Event Horizon (IGN RB | Sailor Neptune) for RDM and leave, 3rd offense; a 4 week ban.

Even Horizon will reply to your report at his earliest convenience, but I doubt someone with a record like yours will have their ban revoked, you simply may just have to wait it out.

3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You were banned by @Event Horizon for your third offense of RDM and leave. He will respond at his nearest convenience.

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Hello, you RDM'd 3-4 people that day. 1 with a discombob, then I was spectating you on one of your detective round and saw you walk up to two random people and shoot them in the face with with a raging bull. You then left without responding to any of the reports, and as per your ban history, I banned you for your 3rd offense of RDM and Leave. Now if you can recall why you shot those two guys with a raging bull, I can consider unbanning you, but from what I saw, the kills were completely random.

5. Jello

Jello Banned

I know this is not my place but just because you donated doesn't mean shit. Anybody can donate, hackers, ghosters and RDM'ers. Please don't use your donation rank to your idealistic "advantage"

6. I didn't kill anyone with a raging bull, and I certainly did not leave, unless if someone got on my account and fucked with me or something. Can you recall if it was on the train map? Because if it was, then yes I did discombob two people off the train but that was it and someone had already slain me for two rounds and I didn't leave. That is the last rdm offense I can recall doing. So like I said, either you are making this shit up, or someone was fucking with my account, either way I am 100% sure that I didn't do what you said I've done.

EDIT: And btw Jello, I don't make very much money, and knowing that I put in 20 bucks to help keep this server going goes a long way especially with appreciative admins and mods.

EDIT 2: And I've never had a history of RDM and leave, if I RDM I always stay for the rounds that I'm being slain because I know it's a severe punishment if I do leave and I make sure that doesn't happen. So that should have been my first offense of RDM and leave. I don't even recall RDMing and leaving at all in this server...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  7. The Don

The Don VIP

hello micheal. I am a reguler on the serevers and in my spare time read ban appeals and people who are nice and respectfull on this server go much farther than people who say things like, "your making this shit up". ive seen people get out of month long bans because they realized what they did was wrong. Im just saying for next time you should try to be more respectful to the people who chose if you get banned or unbanned.

8. Enigmatica

Hello michael, you did indeed RDM 2 people with a discombob and 2 people with a raging bull. When I slayed you, you ended up leaving.

You also do indeed have a history of RDM / RDM and leave. You were also a VIP+ that day, but seeing as you aren't anymore, it must've expired over the past week or so.

If you'd like, I can attempt to find the logs for the RDM you did. Additionally, you are responsible for whatever happens on your account regardless of who was on it, so please take more caution in the future to prevent others from accessing your account.

9. But I was just a VIP and I just bought it not even a month ago. I should only have a history of RDM, and I don't recall RDMing two people with a raging bull, I didn't even wield it, but I do remember discombobbing two people off the train. Maybe my friend got on my computer while I was gone during the round and he killed two people with a raging bull, actually no I stuck around for the entirety of that round, unless if it was a different round then it could've gone down that way. But if that's what the records show then I apologize and I'll make sure my laptop is closed so my roommate can't get on and fuck me over, because I'm sure that's what happened.

EDIT: If you can, I would greatly appreciate it if you can retrieve the logs because like I said I do recall discombobbing two people off the train and getting slain for 2 rounds in which I served, but I don't remember rdming 2 people with a raging bull.

EDIT 2: I just asked my roommate if he got on my computer at all while I was gone and he said nah, so I don't know how you got the information that I killed two people with a raging bull but I can assure you that's false, I didn't even equip a raging bull at all. And not to mention I didn't leave after I discombobbed 2 people off the train and that's the last rdming I did on the server.

10. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Please Note that Donators/VIP and VIP+ do not get special treatment in the server.

11. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

NeverEnding, I know you're trying to be helpful but please do not post if you're not staff, or aren't part of the appeal.

12. Still waiting...........................

13. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Event Horizon will respond at his convenience. Please be patient.

14. Enigmatica

Alright so it turns out it was another guy who was your friend who RDM'd with the raging bull. However, I found the instance where you RDM a guy with a discombob, then got slain next round, after which you left. The screenshots don't show you leaving the server but I remember that night and I remember you leaving.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the first picture, you're seen RDM with discombob or other form of pushing
    In the second picture, you are slain (Killed at 0:00)

15. Yeah after I pushed them off the train from the discombobs I got a slay for 2 rounds and I believe that slay was from you, and I served both of those slays, and I left after those 2 rounds of which I was slain. Also is there any evidence that this was my "3rd offense" of RDM and leave? Because I don't recall rdming and leaving before that instance, and I didn't even RDM and leave like you claim I did, I left AFTER I was slain both of the rounds after I rdmed the two people.

EDIT: and also I'm not sure where you're going with this, these screenshots don't prove anything, I admitted that I rdmed those two people and I have said that I was slain for the next two rounds, but I'm pretty sure my offense was RDM and leave, so you're supposed to prove that I left during those 2 rounds, in which I didn't, hence my ban time needs to be revoked. Honestly, with all due respect, this is complete bullshit.

16. Enigmatica

But you did leave. You left during your second slay round. You're supposed to stay the entire round you're slain or it's considered RDM and leave. Considering you have 2 previous RDM and leave bans (And a few Mass RDM bans), you probably weren't aware of that. If you'd like, I can also get you a copy of your complete ban history.

17. Damn actually what may have happened is I remember after the first round I served I left and I can't remember if I quit the game or what happened but I believe I may have shut off the game before I left and I forgot about being slain the second round... I don't recall getting an RDM and leave ban prior to that though tbh, but it's whatever, if what you say is true, then this shit won't happen again. I know a lot of people say that lightly and end up doing it anyways but you have my word that I will not RDM on this server anymore, I just don't want this VIP status to go to waste.

18. Enigmatica

I'll make your ban local instead of global. Please understand that bans of this length rarely get reduced.

You are free to play on our other 4 servers until your ban on West expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.