Mic Limit/Spam

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by tz-, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Regarding your mic limit, I belive that it shouldn't be as long as it currently is now. I noticed at the time of me playing a lot of users using it to still mic spam, even though there is a mic limit. My suggestion is that the mic limit be reduced so that the use of it, isn't as long as it currently is, another thing is that the recharge time should be the same so that people use their mics when it is appropriate to do so (calling kos, telling a modertor/admin why he killed someone, asking alive people about their actions that might've been traitours), instead of calling calling false kos because "he looked at me funny", the servers are called "Serious TTT" even though players aren't taking it seriously.
    Thank you for your time,
    TeeZy :ugeek:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

I agree. Maybe make the pool less but increase the regeneration rate of the bar, so they can talk the same amount, but more in just small amounts instead of telling stories, or singing, or something of that nature.

3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

A lot of mic spamming is done in spectator mode where you don't have a mic battery.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tianity

Tianity Member

This.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.