Denied mghool4ever's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mghool4ever, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mghool4ever

mghool4ever New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Azwawwy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i didn't do anything
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hi i was playing Gmod then i unbindedall then tried to fix it then i closed my game and openned it i was banned for 5 days​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Theinkern for rdm and leave. Please be patient.

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I will reply to this as soon as possible it will be a few though so please be patient.

4. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Ok I had banned you for RDM and leave 1st offense. The reason being is what I state below.

You had left when you activated a T turtle and killed your fellow T buddy. Before the Tmods or myself could ask you about it you had left the server
    [​IMG]

In addition to that here is the logs showing that you activated the turtle (ignore who the report is against as the player reported the wrong player when trying to report you)
    [​IMG]
    As you can see at 01:34 it says you activated a traitor button and it is the turtle which at the same sec killed dark paradox.

Here is the DS video showing you activated it and only killing your t buddy.

I will be denying this appeal and locking this thread. Please keep in mind you can play on our other servers and you are more than welcome to until this ban is lifted after 5 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.