Metal/hardrock

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Silent Rebel, Jan 15, 2016.

1. I love GY!BE so much, have you listened to their Slow Riot EP yet?

2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

one album was enough for me
    too much for me
    is it good?

3. It's really great from start to finish. It's only two tracks and about 30 minutes, but it's my favorite work from them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Songs I love best

• Like Like x 1
  5. [/QUOTE]

"insane video"

after seeing this band twice live they're probably the most sincerely nice people, the stage for them is pretty much the crowd area, the singer ADORES his fans and always walks around and gets them involved at any show they play, one time at one I went to he told his merch guy to go get something to eat and HE stood there and sold all their shirts, they're so amazing

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sirhymfer

Sirhymfer Supporter

w.a.s.p - the headless children

Amon Amarth - First kill

Ghost - he is

running wild - ballad of william kidd

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

My favorite band is Breaking Benjamin so i'm always listening to them but i've been listening to these song most recently.

I've also been super into A Day to Remember lately. My favorite album from them is Homesick. I've been listening to these songs.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

9. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

10. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

A day to remember just released a new song and I've been listening to it a lot, its pretty sick.

• Like Like x 2
  11. This band had this album produced by Jeremy from A Day To Remember, sort of on the same level as them when you listen to it

They've also got my favorite soft song by a metal ish band, everyone has one or two that they like where it's just really great and you like it a lot, pretty deep y0

Recently been one of my favorite songs, skip to 1:10 if you wanna skip the long intro
    This band also is known for their insane drummer and guitarist, at 4:00 starts my favorite part in any song right now, the part that you replay over and over

This has been my top favorite song for years though, it's such a different song lyrically, I dunno how to describe it, it's art and hits how you feel about some stuff exactly how you never know you wanted to word it
    [/MEDIA]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Let's be honest here, the entire Chasing Ghosts album by these boys is a masterpiece. Lyrically beautiful, musically perfect, each song bringing about a new bout of emotions. I can't even listen to this entire album without crying at least once. The music in Pabst specifically brings around emotions with the crescendos amplified by the violins and other string instruments. It gives me chills. The best part about these boys is the way their albums are always so well put together and this song, is even more perfect when you listen to it in order of the album. I promise anyone who is interested that it is well worth the listen.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

Been listening to this band called Famous Last Words. (Post-Hardcore/Metalcore/Symphonic rock)
    Honestly these guys are great imo, been listening for quite a while and I absolutely love them.
    These are from the album "Pick Your Poisen"
    These are from the album "Two-Faced Charade"
    My favorite song rn
    And some other songs that I have to mention ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've got this bad habit where I find one album, or only listen to the new stuff of bands and never even look for anything past that, going back now to Amity, my favorite band even, I haven't listened to all their stuff
    I usually don't like songs like this but this was just 'different' as is usual with most Amity songs, they have their special touch to it idk, new favorite

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

When I hear the word of metal this is what I think of, not the kind of stuff you hear at warped tour..

Thrash Metal:

Even something like:

Or Progressive Metal:

17. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I am not a big fan of rock music but I actually like these songs by Halestorm.

Apocalyptic
    Love Bites (So do I)
    I Miss the Misery
    Freak Like Me
    Familiar Taste of Poison
    I am the Fire
    Daughters of Darkness

Weeeeee

18. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Yo, for those who like power metal this is a pretty cool jam

19. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Holy fuck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Why the hell have I only discovered this thread now!?

I will edit this post with more, but damn that song and band have grabbed me since I first heard them. Seen them live about 8 times (no jokes) and it is impossible for me not to cry when they play it. Such an emotional song, but such a banger at the same time.

• Like Like x 1