Finished Memory

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by pup, Dec 5, 2015.

1. pup

pup Princess Pup

[​IMG]
    Hey I know Undertale is getting big and some people might not be able to afford it, or aren't interested enough to buy it, so I’ll give away two copies!
    I won't say much about the game itself besides it being very touching story wise, and has about 40 hours of gameplay worth in (if you finish all the endings) Hopefully it hasn't been spoiled to you if you have a buncha friends talking about it (@me). If you win, add me on steam so I can gift it to you. Please only enter if you're actually gonna play it. I'm completely in love with this game, so hopefully two of you all will enjoy it too

[​IMG]
    Rules are have 15+ messages on the forums (active) & you can only enter once.
    To enter tell me one of your favorite memories.
    Giveaway will end on December 12th, 2015. Feel free to enter for a friend instead.

[​IMG]
    Goodluck!

• Like Like x 169
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW

Fav memory is last day of school.

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Having a Christmas after my grandma pass away. Toughest Christmas I ever had, but my family pulled through.

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

First promotion to moderator.

If I win, give it to @CDriscoll

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Entering, and I would have to say it would be a tie between meeting @Graxed or the realization that I passed Sixth form (college) with good grades.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

If I win I'd like to gift it to a friend of mine. I'll message you who it is if I do!

Also my favorite memory was going back to L.A. to see my family!

7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

What? Never heard of this game. Nooo not all...

I want it, I've spoiled everything via Youtube but I want to share this game with my step-mom as she'd love it and I haven't spoiled it for her yet

One of my favorite memories is a full team in league of just me and my family

8. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

My favorite memory/group of memories are my dreams. :>

ty mom ily

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. One of my favorite memorys would be when I went to the amusement park in my state and got a girls number for the first time 4 years ago :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

My Favorite Memory is when my Little Baby Brother was borned :D feb 2014

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Favorite Memory is 6th grade graduation. Shit was tight.

If I win give it to @Derp Mason because he's a scrub and says it sucks b/c hype. :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Han

Han       VIP

Christmas, 2014. I don't have to explain why, right? :>

13. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

My best memory was seeing my grandparents for the first time when I was 7. they were so nice to me and I have so many good memories with them!

14. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I don't really have a favorite memory specifically. But in general I really enjoy sitting outside alone when it's cold and just thinking about life and stuff.

If I win give it to @Santakiller87 so he can give it to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

One of my favorite memories would be my first family vacation.

16. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I have to say, hands down, my most favourite moment is a tie between getting my acceptance letter into University after 4 long years of studying hard and being promoted to Admin the other day. Both moments were extremely surreal for me and still are to some degree.

I'd love to gift it to a friend but I'm yet to decide who. I'll let you know at a later date :3

Thank for the giveaway :love:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I wanna play.

Favorite memory would have to be when me and some friends finally beat halo 2 on legendary after spending all night on it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Wow, a game for mac, cool. Never heard of it, either (but i haven't heard of most video game things).

My favorite memory was a hug that I got 5 years ago, probably my most innocent memory that I enjoy. I like to look back and think of all the feelings I used to be able to feel in life, and that memory is the pinnacle of them. I hold onto it tightly every day as if it were my most important treasure, and remind myself that i'm still human.

19. I remember coming back from the hospital in high school, since one of my friends' was on the way. I knocked on the door and when she saw it was me, she almost sent me back for broken ribs.

20. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

My favorite memory is when I took some friends out to a park late at night and we sat out to watch the sunrise the next day.