Denied MEHEEZY's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MEHEEZY, Apr 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    MEHEEZY
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Irish what bullshit is this man, i just got my steam unbanned and now u ban me after like what. 20mins on the server?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idk iz bs tho​

2. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

seen this will respond with evidence.

3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    clear admittance that the other account wasn't meheezy.

4. Irish

I'm glad you're butting in where you don't belong if you're not adding anything move on. I banned Meheezy and made a mistake in banning the wrong ID, I rectified that mistake by banning the correct alt please don't take my words out of context

5. Irish

And for those who are bellyaching, im waiting to post my evidence after talking with a lead, as some of the evidence I have gathered contains staff information, be patient

6. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

it's legit relevant to the appeal so what the fuck are you saying about butting in where i don't belong and not adding anything i officially want to treat this as harassment so i want your lead involved on this appeal.

7. Irish

Hello Meheezy,
    Both of the two accounts (Both @MEHEEZY & @Len were IP linked on multiple occasions throughout the course of the past two days by a (likely static) router IP. You've admitted to an admin you would be booting up an old account to play on due to your steam being locked, and the situation and account you used perfectly match this description. Even when the IPs changed ~20 minutes ago both accounts shifted to the new one. We do not allow players to play with alt accounts at the same time. This is why you were banned, and as I suspected the evidence contains information that cannot be shown here. However, this evidence was confirmed by @Lordyhgm We can show this to you in private if you contact Lordy on discord.
    This appeal will be left pending and unlocked until we can conclude this matter in private, however, that doesn't mean its a free for all, we aren't looking for comments or opinions
    That's all for now,

-Irish

8. Irish

Hello Meheezy, after a long discussion in private about the evidence provided and after your refusal to prove the two of you are different people in denying this appeal. Anything to further your cause that you can send me, or talk to me in private about on discord, may change this. That's all for now.

-Irish
    Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.