[MD]omgtin and captain-vodka

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Zoso, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

Name of Staff/Player: [MD]omgtin and captain-vodka

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: 3:16 ish am

Reason For Report: On the temple map, first round there were 3 T's left and 1 inno being omgtin, one T tried to jihad the inno but was killed by omgtin, who then proceeded to just shoot me. He claims he shot me because I was not shooting the Jihader.

The problem was i was further down the hallway when it happened and around the corner there is no way I could have shot the jihader anyways, and the last person there so even if i were to shoot i would have shot the wrong person.

The next round I shot someone who had a harpoon out, calling it out the reason why and so forth. I killed the person and found he was inno omgtin then came up to me and shot me CLAIMING over mic saying i passed unid but there was none, after he then claimed I shot an innocent, changing his story.

After all this captain-vodka then decided to slay me instead of the person who rdm me twice.

After words omgtin started to troll and harass me and chuckgunner who agreed with me on what is going on.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. omgtin

omgtin VIP

1. I can kill for guilt by association. Meaning if you see someone do a traitorous act and don't do anything about it you can be killed for it. I've talked to highwon about this. 2. I never said you passed unid that was someone else you smart cookie. I waited till you ided the body (TTT: Zoso found the body of subohm. He was innocent.) Then i shot you.

3. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Zoso, I explained this to you in game.
    You were bunched up enough that Tin killed you for not engaging your T buddy then went on, as he said, to get on you guilt by association and then went on to kill the last T for having out an MP7.
    On the next round, a T threw and missed, you shot subo and then Tin shot you once again seconds later for killing him.
    The reason why you were slain is because you got the wrong person. I told you that.
    As for the harassing, you all got a warning.
    As for the continued harassing, he wasn't harassing you for Tbaiting, he was making fun of Zone Tan.

4. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

Captain.
    The T buddy was not in the same room as i was, he turned and went into a different room, HOW CAN I SHOOT HIM? do i shoot him through the wall?

As for subohm, he had a t weapon out so i called him on it and shot him, had omg claimed He shot me for that from the get go i would understand, but he claimed he shot me for an Unid body, a totally different reason, he just go lucky Subohm was innocent.

and I get slain for a totally legit kill, HE HAD A HARPOON, i can kill him for that

5. omgtin

omgtin VIP

He was near the corner when i killed him. You all watched him try to jihad me and did nothing for that.

6. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

In the temple, he ran around the corner and activated the jihad. right after you both ran out shooting him, so there was maybe like .5 seconds from when i saw him to when you killed him. How am i suppose to assess and figure out who to shoot in that amount of time? at best there is 2 seconds to do that, less since you killed him.

7. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Idk how you are supposed to assess the problem but is that my problem? No.

8. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

How are you to assess who to kill when someone is jihading?

10. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Normally pretty obvious who to shoot, or is that just me?

11. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Well you jsut look at who's walking around with a jihad in their hand. It was pretty obvious who it was as there was only 4 people. 3 people on one side and me by myself

12. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

Well there are sparks and shit flying around but so many times it happens in a group then it's hard to pinpoint exactly who has it, even worse when they are not in the same room as you. Because of this, most people would more often run away then figure out who to shoot especially when i was the furthest away from everyone.

The point of a jihad is to kill everyone around you. One would think those in that blast radius are not T's, you just happened to luck out. By your rational, next time someone fails at a jihad I will just shoot everyone who tried to run and get out of the damage zone, or those caught off guard and didn't know who to shoot.

Captain Vodka, did susdaddy kill someone with the harpoon? if not then there is a possibility that the harpoon was picked up by another player. I can also tell the difference between a harpoon and a crowbar, It wasn't until after i saw something thrown/shot at me that i saw a crowbar in his hand.

I am willing to admit I was having model issues, even at one point someone showing up as invisible. But i'm not about to say that is the actual cause.

13. omgtin

omgtin VIP

It was not in a group. The traitor went past the corner right as i was walking past the corner also. Thats when i shot him. And I see you 2 paired up then I decide to shoot the one nearest me. In this case it was you.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This is turning into an account of he said/she said, which we cannot do anything about. This topic will be locked as we cannot issue any kind of punishment with reasonable doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.