Denied mayor mccheese's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ready Player One, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Serious TTT
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:8403669
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My ban list history isn't that far off, but I'm appealing for a less harsher 2 month ban, at least 3 weeks reduced. All I'm asking for that 3 week reduced appeal.

Yes, I rdm'ed @Asuka Langley Shikinami Aka Fenrir. I intended to kill this player because I wanted to.

I don't have anything else to put down because what's above is the fair truth.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None. Received a 56 day ban on west, but, if that's global, when ban on vanilla expires can i join vanilla?​

2. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Tagging @ryan and @Echo to respond. Ryan is the banner, and Echo is the person who globalised it. Please be patient.

3. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Hello Mayor MccCheese, I have seen this appeal and will respond shortly with my evidence. And to answer your question
    No, the global ban will not allow you to rejoin till the globalized ban is over.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Heyo!
    So Ryan asked me to globalise and extend his Mass RDM ban on you. I willingly did so due to your long history of toxicity - in fact, you only came back from a G&E'd mass RDM ban a month ago.

I'd also like to add that you were lucky the ban was only eight weeks. I was quite lenient. If you mass RDM again, you'll be banned for much, much longer than that. To answer your question, you will have to serve the entire eight week ban on all servers including vanilla.

5. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Hello Mayor Mccheese, I banned you for Mass RDM x4 on vanilla and Mass RDM x3 on west due to these following reports.
    [​IMG] As seen by the response "I thought you were a traitor." this kill was made on sus which isn't allowed on our servers.
    [​IMG] In this report you say "No I don't have any reason this time." As seen by the logs you did this kill intentionally
    [​IMG] As seen here you killed this player for no reason.
    [​IMG] Same with this as well you damaged Darkmage for no reason at that time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] As seen by the damage and report you did RDM the victim
    [​IMG] Same with this report you did RDM your T buddy.
    [​IMG] Alright so you where claiming he was blocking you in a 1 way room, this is still RDM due to not being in any danger of any c4, traps, and grenades.
    With all the evidence I provided above and your recent history of Mass RDM i'll be denying your appeal. If you any questions you can start a forum convo with me here.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.