Denied Masturch33f's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Masturch33f, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Masturch33f
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    mass rdm. first rdm was not against rules. second was total accident since the stupid weapon cycling you have to click to switch weapons which is stupid and my computer is pretty old so it lags the hell out.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    was in game and some guy holdin explosive barrel to another guy so i shot him which is part of the rules since it is traitor act. Then after that i accidentally thew discombob switching weapons and people fell of the edge. I can accept the discombob as ban but i didn't even see anyone get thrown off and i guess it was like 1 or 2 dudes. I got banned for like 123091823 hours.​

• Approaching another player with an explosive prop (explosive barrel, etc) traitor act so i shot the dude

2. i should have only gotten 2 slays for the rdm with discombob. not a ban

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Masturch, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal and letting me justify my actions.
    You damaged one player and killed two, this warrants you a Mass RDM (3) ban which only lasts for 24 hours.

You began with shooting an explosive barrel a player was holding, yes holding an explosive barrel is a traitorous act and I understand your intent was to kill the carrier. Nonetheless you shot the barrel disregarding the fact multiple people were surrounding the area, you did not shoot the player, you shot the barrel directly in attempt to kill the player. Your actions would have been justified if you killed the player without blowing up the explosive barrel, or if the barrel was caught in the crossfire, although this was not the issue. You killed the carrier & damaged a bystander. Shooting this barrel gave you your two slays.

[​IMG]

Later into the round, you aimlessly threw a discombobulator and admitted it to be an accident. This being your third count of RDM, I banned you following proper protocol (Mass RDM 3 - 1 day ban)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Masturch33f, please provide a valid explanation of your actions or reply to this thread acknowledging what you have did and the punishment so I can consider this appeal resolved.

5. I was just being stupid i didn't mean to troll or mass rdm. Shooting the barrel was a mistake. sorry

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Thank you for providing your acknowledgment. Considering this was only a one day ban, it will expire in less than 5 hours and you will be and able to join West 1 again. Please be careful next time.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.