Approved MasterOfChaos's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bot, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Izayoi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55103737
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I kos AK47 Xproplayer for throwing a nade down the teleporter from the barn.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I saw him throw a nade down the teleporter. ​

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello!

If I'm not mistaken, the player was going to formally file a report on you, but you had left before the round had even ended. I also could not ask you anything because you left so quickly.

His reasoning was that after you went through the teleporter, there were other players also in the barn that could have thrown the grenade. Consequently, there are multiple locations from where you can teleport from as well. From my POV (I was his T buddy), you had KOSed him out of thin air with no reasoning behind it, and thus I had to ban you for rdm & leave.

What do you say to this?

3. Bot

I was at the barn with him and he threw a grenade.
    After trying to kill him I failed so I left, I will take a slay, but I saw him throw a nade.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Xproplayer says he has a witness to what happened. They will be posting what they have, when they are available.

Thanks,

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Since I was the reporter I think I'm allowed to comment here. The round started and there was Myself, Izayoi, ThWhodini (who is asleep and will make a forum account tomorrow to back me up on this, eta of about 9-12 hours from this post), and an AFK traitor I do not remember the name all at the barn. I walked around with my normal setup, and I saw Izayoi go through the barn teleporter, so I warned my Traitor buddies in chat and cooked and threw a frag threw the teleporter in the barn hoping to kill someone. He immediately says KOS Xproplayer (I was named AK47 Xproplayer as a spin off of Winchester 1873 Expert at the time) and he came back to the barn area and started firing at me, I killed him, he then left the server, I meant to file a report but since it was a traitor win I couldn't while the round was still going. The reason this is RDM / False KOS is because there were several people in the barn at the time, and the frag could have been thrown from one of the other areas that teleports to that same area. He could have put high suspect on me which would have been proper but still not guranteed. He was KOSing based on location which is against the rules, especially for teleporters like that.

6. Bot

There was me, you, and AFK you threw the nade at me once I got into the teleporter. I'm not kosing on location if I actually saw you throw a grenade.

7. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

If there is no further evidence or statements to prove he RDMed by 23:59 EST today, @MasterOfChaos will be unbanned and the ban voided.

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I was holding the grenade the entire time, and AFTER you went through the teleporter I warned my t buddies, cooked it, and then therw it. I did not throw it with you still there, you would have only seen me holding it.

9. ThWhodini

ThWhodini VIP

This guy was a detective, nearing the end of round with 3 people left and just rdmed me, no callouts, no proven. This was strait up rdm, then I reported him but RICE did nothing pertaining to this at the time, I didn't even see any mod activity until the next map after a lot more shit happened. Even more people got rdmed after map changed, still no slay or anything. finally after many rdming later he got banned for what, um 20000 or something around that time. This was before the round though, just wanted some context.

As for the incident outlined I was at the barn with Xproplayer, Izayoi, and some some random afk person that was up on the top part of the barn and I was hanging out up there too. I wasn't reallying paying too much attention and I actually alt tabbed out for a second to change my music that was playing and didn't witness much but when I got back I saw Xproplayer by the teleporter looking down it holding a gun, not a grenade, and then I see Izayoi call a KOS on him, I attempted to ask why in voice chat and got no response, given his history for RDMing I decided not to KOS Xproplayer since I hadn't witnessed anything and I wouldn't want to get reported myself. Izayoi also never explained his KOS, just stated to do it regardless. But the fact is after the round when I discovered the KOS reason, there is no way Izayoi could have properly KOS'd anyone since it was a KOS for someone who was near the barn drop down teleport which was again myself, Xproplayer, and that AFK. Given this incident how he immediately left after he rdm'd and the previous RDM, and that this is his second offense, he should serve the ban. I can answer other questions if needed.

10. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Your 1st paragraph is neither here nor there. And to address it your report was deemed invalid, meaning no slay is to be issued. Just because there is no "mod activity" does not mean there is nothing being done.

As for @MasterOfChaos , what you described sounds more like you saw him holding a grenade, went through the teleporter, and assumed that since a grenade also went through with you, that it must have been @Xproplayer who threw it. This would be killing on suspicion, considering there are multiple points where you can enter the teleporter from.

11. Bot

@ThWhodini there was 3 players left and it was me, Rice, and you. I killed you because Rice was proven because he got shot by a T and another detective said Rice was proven so I killed you since I thought Rice was proven.

In the barn it was me, ThWhodini, and Xproplayer. He threw the nade but wasn't that cook well enough to kill me as I jump into the teleporter while looking at him he threw the nade as I went into the teleporter. If I am wrong and that I don't have enough evidence to back me up sadly I will that that ban.

12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

there was another player in the barn as well on the upper level that was afk and spawned there. the reason it didnt kill you is because AFTER you went through the teleporter I started cooking it. But the grenade could have come from any teleport on the map, and you chose to KOS me, one person in the barn with 3 others, let alone the barn area and let alone any of the teleporters. As @Rice said it was killing on suspect, not to mention you called a KOS on me which got me killed by a player who hadn't witnessed anything.

13. Bot

There was only me , you and a AFK I there's wasn't a another player cause I was spawn at the barn and was trying to bhoping around the upper top floor of the barn.
    Wasn't actually killing on suspicious since I saw you throw a grenade.

14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Dude two people confirmed, it was me, you, Thwhodini, and the afk. That is 4, after you went through the barn, that leaves 3, even if thwhodini left the barn, that STILL leaves the other AFK (Who was also a traitor)

15. Bot

There was only me, you and a AFK who I think is Thwodini.

16. ThWhodini

ThWhodini VIP

If you go into the left side of the barn when you walk in, there are hay bales on the opposite side of the hole, i was hiding on one of them, which in then i was watching the teleporter, which you jumped in and 5 seconds later xproplayer is there coming behind you. Your story is stretching, first it only you and xpro, then you acknowledge there are 3. Apparently you were not in the barn long enough to even see the guy standing opposite of the room you were in on a HAY BALE which makes it 4. You say you saw him throw a grenade into the teleporter, i ask how? you already teleported away.

--I could be holding a c4/jihad as a detective and you leave and you hear a boom or a c4/jihad sound and you call me out saying im a rdming detective, but where is the proof? You saw my holding something and leave and you are sound calling/equipment k0s'ing.--

17. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@MasterOfChaos do you have anything else to add? As of right now Xproplayer has a witness that says you went into the teleporter, and that the grenade came AFTER you had went through it. Unless you have further evidence I will have to deny this appeal.

EDIT: after speaking to others, this has gone too far with no evidence. MasterOfChaos will be unbanned and it will be voided when I'm home later tonight. If @Xproplayer , or @ThWhodini have any video evidence, please notify a staff member of this.

EDIT2: player has been unbanned and it is voided.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.