Denied marg simsim's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by marg simsim, Sep 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    marg simsim ™
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    DONT ban me for RDM and leave I was karma banned because I followed two KOSes that were on innocents. Marshal called one of them and can likely attest that I was just following KOS. Don't karma ban me I will serve the slay that I have when I get back on the server.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Marshal is my only evidence. And @Chinaski as well since he saw that I was karma banned. I don't wanna be banned for 112 days because of a mistake made by other people.​

2. If i get banned for this I'm gonna lose faith in the server's banning policy. @RFCOIL just bought me VIP+ three days ago.

3. Lovisa

Lovisa His queen :3 VIP

Hi Marg, you were banned my console for low karma, this will not result in and rdm and leave ban and you should be able to serve your slay/slays when you join back next time.

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

You are not currently banned for RDM and leave. I will keep an eye on your admin stats to make sure it stays that way, and ping Chinaksi privately to let him know. Other than that I will lock this appeal. If anything does happen, or you have any questions you can PM either of us.

As for your karma ban, Im sure you are aware we dont unban for karma bans

Discord: RyanHighman#4872

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.