Map Suggestions for 24/7 Minecraft

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Rose Funera1, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Rose Funera1

Rose Funera1 The flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. VIP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Just to let you know, I've just moved the thread to its correct section :)

3. Rose Funera1

Oh sorry, didn't realize there was a specific thread for map suggestions.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Oh it's fine! You had just put it under the deathrun suggestions however which clearly this isn't for deathrun haha. But yeah for future reference now you know where to go to put your suggestions for maps!

5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

The second suggestion was already suggested before and shot down because of issues with lag/fps and I think of a certain craftable weapon on that map as well.

As for the first suggestion, It looks pretty nice. Probably gonna test it before I head off for the night and give feedback.

6. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

To follow up on my last comment on the first suggestion, I just finished testing it and found two issues with it:

Headcrabs

• While testing the map, I did run into a few headcrabs on the map. However, they were not friendly and attacked me when I got close to them. Based on reading the extra notes and information of this map on the workshop page and doing this in-game as well, killing all of the headcrabs make the turrets , another part of the map, "set free." To make matters worse, they are also not friendly and shoot players on sight. With that being said, I am concerned on how players will react to the headcrabs and turrets attacking them. This issue is a major turn off in my opinion.
    Healing Eye

• I was not able to get to do this part of the map due to the lack of time at the moment. However, I did notice this in the notes section of the workshop page. Based on what it says, the Healing Eye can be used to heal yourself if put upon the enchanted table. I am not sure if this can be used more than once. However, I believe that Highwon said in the past that he does not like any map exclusive items that can heal players.

If this map did not have those issues, it would seem quite solid to me.

7. Rose Funera1

They must have changed the map quite a bit then. When I used to play it there was no "headcrabs" or "healing eyes". Don't understand why people must change things constantly even though there is nothing wrong with it.

• Agree Agree x 1