Rejected Map Replacement Suggestions

Discussion in 'Maps' started by shadowdragoon66, Jan 6, 2014.

?

Should we swap the maps?

1. 1. Make both swaps

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 2. Just remove both 67th way maps and put 68th way and another community suggestion in their place.

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 3. Just remove Dolls and put Giant Daycare in its place.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. 4. Don't make either swap.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

I have made two previous map suggestions that I am going to merge into 1 as a new topic for voting/giving your opinion on. The suggestions I have for replacing maps are: Removing both 67thway_v7 and 67thway_v5 to add ttt_68thway_brownie_b as well as another community map suggestion and removing Dolls to add ttt_Giant_Daycare_V2.

It features some new content including a new secret room accessable by anyone, an abundance of trees by the barn area for which to hang bodies, as well as a lot of stuff that was in V7. The construction has finally been completed and it is a fun map to play on. Plenty of fun stuff to do. Here is a link with some screenshots I took so that you guys can get an idea of what it looks like without downloading the whole map pack: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... reenshots/

Giant Daycare is as the name suggests; it is a giant daycare. It is not quite as vertical as Dolls is and has several traitor traps including an attic with a traitor room and a traitor trap as well as other traitor traps in the daycare. It is a fun map as I have played on it before before the TNS community had shut down. Redcow had made the map for TNS but decided to make it available for anyone to use.

I feel as if these maps will provide enough variety and change that people would enjoy playing them if 1 or both of the maps were swapped as I suggested.

The only place I could find 68th way on its own is a direct download link and I tested it and it is virus free: conjointgaming.com/fastdl/GMODTTT-1/maps/ttt_68thway_brownie_b.bsp.bz2. The url html tag isn't working for this link so you will have to copy and paste it.

Giant Daycare can be found at: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=120299

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.