Mango Abusing

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Anon, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Wait.. Why the heck are we still discussing this? Mango slayed him for two rounds for second offense RDM. Not for RDM'ing him, for RDM'ing Tuczeks. And since it was his second offense he got a two round slay.

2. Anon

Anon Banned

I did not pay attention to any KOS that Davis said. I only heard the one Ant gave, whom was an innocent.

Tuczeks was killed for shooting towards me directly after I killed Mango(which was KOSed by Ant, an innocent player.). So, that was in self defense. As I only shot him after he started shooting towards me.
    His claim that I did this for "revenge" is absolutely false, I would obey any KOS which was said by an innocent player.

Again, I killed Tuczeks for shooting towards me, as per the rules, I can kill him for that. I should not have been slayed.

3. xaviertigerace

xaviertigerace New Member

he is also ban people for shooting at a player but not killing them and calling it rdm and is not giving to proper amount of warrnings

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm sorry, but when was this? I never ban people for shooting at another player. I ban people for multiple RDM's, which is Doing any unreasonable damage to or killing another player.

Also, if you read the MOTD, you will see that we are not a 3 warning rule, server. I would never ban someone for their first offense of RDM, but if they have multiple RDM's against them, they will be banned after the 3rd one.

5. Anon

Anon Banned

Discussion closed. Issue has been resolved. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.