Denied Makoto's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Makoto, Feb 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makoto

Makoto VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Makoto
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57282411
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:

Good afternoon your Honor, Ladies, Gentlemen, Furries and others.

Despite my great friendship with members of the different staff teams, some notorious and very active gamers, I am feeling very empty this day.
    This is indeed a tragic day of my gamer activity.
    Some know me as Makoto, some others as Aegis, but a lot of you know me as a toxic ex-moderator of this great community that is SGM.
    I would not say that I am toxic but more a trolling member ; as a matter of fact, my only goal is to bring an ounce of smile to my dear terrorist fellows, whether they are innocents, traitors, detectives, AFKs, noobs, tryhards, staff members or even Indy226.

I believe that @Pierogi , known as the infamous points farmer could revise his very unfortunate but necessary jugement, that was to ban me from the West server.
    I have to admit that I committed a dreadful act by throwing a Prop at very high velocity, at a grouping of terrorists as a innocent, killing two traitors and countless of innocent people, yes, but also human beings, gamers, brothers and sisters.
    It appeared that the said Prop was an explosive barrel, which caused tremendous damages to their health, integrity and honor.

I regret everything, even bothering you with this plea.

Your honor, ladies, gentlemen and others, I sincerely thank you for reading me today, thank you for your attention.

With best wishes.

Makoto.

P.S. : that throw was fucking sick m8

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Pierogi to address your mass rdm ban, OP tags dont always work

3. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond when I have the chance

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Welp it’s expired. @Pierogi woll post the evidence and let you know that the ban won’t be voided later

5. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Ignore that ^
    here’s the evidence tho
    [​IMG]

6. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

So you were banned for Mass RDM (1st).

The factors influencing my decision are as follows:
    • At least one user was complaining that you were RDMing before the incident.
    • You RDMed five people with that explosion.
    • On the other hand, it was one action that happened 0 seconds into the round, so I can believe that it wasn't necessarily intentional.
    • The three people you killed all reported, and you did enough damage to the other 2 players that it significantly affected their rounds.
    If this was a longer ban, I'd probably accept the appeal. If I could void the ban after it's been served, I would, because stacking it for another future offense would seem a bit harsh. Unfortunately, I can't do this. So unfortunately, I find myself unable to accept this appeal. You are still free to play on the other servers, including the better modded server. Feel free to reach out to me via Discord if you have any questions - Pierogi#8884

Appeal: Denied, not voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.