Made up creepy stories (creepypastas)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, May 31, 2018.

1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

Do you want to tell a scary story? if yes, post it here! let's get it to a mega thread

Here's a creepy story i made up
    When I was younger I used to live by the woods and could see a cemetery from my back porch. One Easter I remember waking up and seeing the Easter bunny (one of those terrifying costumes) and what really gets me is I remember smelling the wet hay. When I woke up I didn’t tell anyone, but there was an extra Easter egg in my house that my parents didn’t hide. Years later when I was in high school I asked my parents if they ever dressed up like the Easter bunny and came into our room, they said they would never go through so much trouble. Then my younger sister, who I shared a bunk bed with when this happened, said she remembers when the Easter bunny came into our room and made a remark about the hay smell. I was terrified that we both remembered seeing a person dressed as a bunny in our room. To make it even stranger, I told the friends I sat with at lunch what happened. One of the girls was my neighbor across the street. She told me one Easter a long time she looked out her window during the night and saw the Easter bunny standing in her driveway. I had chills. To this day I am terrified of people in rabbit costumes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1