Approved lukus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lukus, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukus

lukus VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Black Dude
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62725418
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:

2. lukus

lukus VIP

sorry about the above post. I have no idea why I was Banned. Its starting to get annoying because I'm always getting banned with no evidence of my so called rdm. whenever I try and appeal no one looks into. I don't know why I was banned this time, but im sure its about me rdming and leaving 10 rounds after the so called rdmed happened. do I have to ask every single time before I leave a server to see if I have a clean slate?

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You could start asking that. Also, I just want to say that our mods can't see logs until the end if a round; for obvious reasons. You could have damaged someone and when you left, the mod may have still been alive. So, they see you damage someone who did nothing traitorous, according to the logs, then they go to ask you and you're gone.

4. lukus

lukus VIP

Who was the one that banned me?

5. DocFox

6. lukus

lukus VIP

hmmmm doesn't make sense, he wasn't on my server when I was on. does it say why I was banned.

7. DocFox

8. lukus

lukus VIP

alright well I defiantly want to appeal this. The next time Event Horizon is on I'd like him to give me evidence of my rdm and leave.

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Hello lukus. Last night on rooftops, I was notified by a moderator, @stormcreator I believe, that you had RDM'd him. Checking the damage logs at the time did confirm that, and because you had already left, I had no choice but to ban you for RDM & Leave. Since this is your second offense, and due to the fact that you have a history of RDM, I will have to deny this appeal. I will leave this topic open so stormcreater can reply and so you can give your reason for killing him last night, if you remember (If you had a legitimate reason, obviously I will accept your appeal).

10. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Hmmmm @lukus, I believe you had shot me with a sniper only a couple of secononds into the round. I had just finished some reports and when I exited them I had been left with about 70hp, you then left. I would have banned you myself but due to your history I asked Event to determine your punishment.

11. lukus

lukus VIP

I don't have a history of rdm and leave. I have a history of leaving when I think i'm fine and come back to see that i'm banned. This didn't happen because on my last round I bought the traitor round. I remember this because I had to leave early and wanted to have a traitor round. All this "I believe you shot me" is crap, where is the evidence? I had a problem with stormcreator that day, he refused to slay himself after he rdm'd in a prior round. I would like this ban reversed.

12. lukus

lukus VIP

I'd like to also state, never once have I even been given a break on these ban appeals. Like I said before, my bans have been given to me after I've left the server thinking that I was fine. I have around 350 hours on these servers, I'd consider myself a regular.
    I see on these other ban appeals other players are given a break. On mine I'm ignored and pushed aside.

13. DocFox

Maybe it's because of the attitude you use to approach it. Usually the players that get unbanned are apologetic and they don't sound like they are entitled to being unbanned.

14. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Okay @lukus you have 3-4 MASS RDM bans. These are not RDM & Leave bans, otherwise it would be a lot higher of an offense for this ban, which is actually only your second offense of RDM & Leave. This leads me to believe you are not as innocent as you claim yourself to be. Me or @stormcreator will later attempt to pull up the logs from rooftops last night on west 2 to prove your RDM.

As a side note, as MangoTango stated, your entitled attitude does not aid you in getting unbanned. If you genuinely made a mistake, you should apologize for it instead of demanding to be unbanned. If I or another staff member made a mistake, I can understand your frustration, but keeping a calm, cool attitude and cooperating so we can all work together to solve our mistake would go a lot further than getting angry and entitled.

Because me and storm seem to have a clouded memory of what happened last night, if we are unable to find the logs proving your RDM, I will unban you.

15. lukus

lukus VIP

I didn't say I'm not unapologetic. I've said I was sorry and asked for mercy on my past ban, and I was totally ignored when I asked for evidence or be given a break. But I know for a fact I didn't rdm and leave this last time because I remember buying my traitor round. I don't feel like I've thrown out any word that would make me seem out of control or angry. Never once have I said I was entitled to anything, the only thing I said was I'm a regular player and have always been ignored on my past ban appeals.

16. lukus

lukus VIP

Why was this denied? Event Horizon said he was going to provide evidence of my rdm and leave.

17. lukus

lukus VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Black Dude
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62725418
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Don't know why my last ban appeal was denied, Event Horizon said he was going to provide me with evidence of my rdm. Storm stated that I damaged him seconds into the round on rooftops. Please provide me with the evidence before you deny this.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My evidence is I know for a fact my last round I was a traitor because I bought it​

18. lukus

lukus VIP

Thank you for looking into this Event, My ban was lifted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.