Approved Lucky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lucky, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky

Lucky Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lucky™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:111740393
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I let my brother play and told him the rules and how to play. When he was playing , and he said that he killed his Traitor buddy on accident. Then he was reported because he RDMed him, I think he responded to the report but he didn't know what to say because it is his first time playing on TTT. When he respond to the report his/my game crashed before he can answer it.

I know I won't be forgiven and I know my Mod app will get denied. I also regret letting him play.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence of this all I know is that I saw that he was on the steam app on my pc , and he told me that the game crashed.​

2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

You were banned by @Chris. for RDM and Leave (1st offense), Please be patient while they respond.

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hi @Lucky - I banned you for leaving after receiving a slay from this report;

[​IMG]

This was when you (or your brother) were in the main lobby of the map Parkhouse, shooting towards the spawn area, directly at a T Buddy, killing them.

I then gave 2 rounds to rejoin, but you did not return.

Ultimately here, you are responsible for your account, and shouldn't really be letting other people play on it.

In this instance, I am willing to unban you, but I will not void the ban. This means that the next time, within the Statue of Limitations (3 Months from today), this will go to a second offence.

I highly advise you not to share your account with other people to avoid this type of Incident in the future.

You will have a slay to serve on West 2 when you join it next.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.