Approved LordTayend's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LordTayend, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTayend

LordTayend New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    LordTayend
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:211535881
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned the second time for rdm and leave. The first time i did not see that i had a slay left and i know that i am guilty.
    But this time i got rdmed....i reported this one guy and then i left.
    He propably Counter reported me and i got slayed.
    I am 100% sure i had no slay left cause i checked the top of my screen where it always shows me if i have a slay left.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of innocence...i dont even have an idea what do you mean by that. But i am 100% sure i had no slay left cause i checked the top of my Screen multiple times.​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Acnologia as they banned you for RDM and leave.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    I'll be here in a jiffy with all the prerequisites to present in the appeal.

4. Acnologia

"The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way" - Someone once said ( I can't be bothered to google who.)

Anyways, in accordance with the quote above, here's a screenshot of the logs from earlier this morning:
    [​IMG]

As can be seen, you shot Aduk for seemingly no reason. I checked the deathscene and saw nothing that Aduk did to be declared traitorous.

When I tried to report you for it, I noticed this:
    [​IMG]

Can you explain your actions. And, if deemed innocent, do you think you should be unbanned?
    Also, do note, when you have to leave, always try to ask the moderator if you can. Can often save you from a ban.

5. LordTayend

LordTayend New Member

Hmmm....

i cannot remember that case cause it has been a while. The only Thing i could think of in this case is, that he got called kos in voice Chat. I reaally dont remember a randomkill in the last round i palyed on the gmod Server. Also i really dont remember that i had a slay left. I did not see and i did not pay Attention, which is my bad actually.

"The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way" ( I like that one ;) )

6. Acnologia

You've been unbanned. Ban has also been voided.

Appeal:
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.